HR

skinfoodcare
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have tried so many supplements that I lost count and faith. I used to have brain fog and my memory was suffering. I was tired and not interested in doing anything. I made two changes - started to get enough sleep and this supplement. When I miss one of these I can notice a change. It works really well.

Actually Seems to work! and improve memory capability, focusing ability and learning, and I suppose other cognitive functions. Sometimes I take 2, depending on the task. Sometimes I prefer not to use it at all, depending on the day's tasks. I am only on my first bottle, and still experimenting. Will update.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on improving the brain after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Such a great combination of ingredients, happy to have found this do I don’t have to buy several products. Alpha GPC is the star but I’m super happy to have the rest of the support ingredients in the formulation. Has really helped to clear up brain fog, highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Bought this item due to the positive reviews by users and was amazed by the effect. It indeed work very well for me, after taking, my memory and concentration was much better. Will definitely be taking it as long as Iherb carries this brand, please do continue to carry it. Amazing product!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Doctors Best Natural Brain Enhancers have high quality ingredients - Choline, (GPC) and PS, (PhospholipidSerine) which have shown in research studies to aid brain health including aiding memory and learning. I have taken these supplements for over 3 years in a variety of stacks, and find that my memory and brain function has benefited from these and accompanying supplements well into my retirement years.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

It’s always out of stock. Make sure to buy in bulk. I tried a bottle and it really helped me a lot during studying. Been waiting for a long time for new stocks.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

When I started taking this supplement, I was also drinking coffee at the time, so the stimulating effect of both created a lot of anxiety for me. i tried it again after discontinuing coffee consumption and found it worked great!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

my 14 yrs old son is drinking it for a week.. and i think its working for him.. he is now attentive at his class

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Love this product. Not sure about the mechanism but After few capsules my kid’s speech clarity started to get better. He is having apraxia .