HR

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

7c1487b1-b42b-49e1-8b65-25eddc9dccdf
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Too good to be true, but it rally works. My hair has grown and thickened since I've started this supplement. And I tried it because I had problems with thinning falling hair, to the point I taught I am going to become bald. The change is unbelievable, after just a few months ! I am taking 2-3 capsules a day.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I especially is taking Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) as I fight against osteopororis, but it also helps against arthritis, migraine, dental pain,headache and more. And actually when 1 month ago, after during a year only each second day taking 1, my leg scanning told + 0.8%, while a year ago, before starting on MSM, the showed -- 2,2. So 1 month ago I turned over to now 1 each day, and sometim an extra, and looking foreward to scanning next year.

admon84
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I bought this item for my mom, following a diagnosis of minor Osteoarthritis. She has been taking it for the past couple of months now and she stopped feeling any discomfort in her knees. So I guess the formula works well and keeps its promise. Since I've ordered this item, I've ordered the stronger version, 1500 mg. Both do the job well.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It's anti inflammatory properties helped me with asthma. I realised that after a while I wasn't using my asthma spray anymore. I have off and on problems with neck pain and that settled down. MSM is recommended by Jason Hommel who does "The Copper Revolution: Healing with Minerals".

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Great quality and great ingredients! MSM is great for your muscles, and I take it along with Glucosamine & Chondroitin. These is no after taste and I think that my knees are stronger by taking these supplements. The package got to me perfectly, and I have felt an improvement and many benefits after taking MSM for a while.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use MSM to reduce joint inflammation in my knees and hips. 1000 mg twice a day. Aches, pain, and inflammation are much reduced to increase flexibility and support making of connective tissues. It makes moving around , walking and hiking more fun. Doctor's Best has great prices and high quality products I can rely on.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I have been taking MSM for about 10 years with great success. I use this product to help to keep my joints moving and my skin in as good as a condition as possible. Earlier this year, I was in the middle of a move to a new home and found my supply of MSM completely gone. I was distracted and failed to reorder, but in about a month, I found that my joints were achy (never happened in recent memory) and I was really feeling my age. I realized at that time that I had run out of MSM the previous month. That was the only real change. I ordered the largest size that IHerb offered and within a few weeks I was back to myself. I will not run out again. That month off of MSM has convinced me that it does do my body good!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The only ingredient is edible sulfur! Good quality. Sulfur's benefit comes with its detoxing effect. I added this to my diet to improve my health. The taste isn't bad, but I think it makes your gas stink. The package is a screw type lid - unfortunately. But the product itself is great.