HR

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Really works, you feel calm, focused The packaging is in order, it is felt that the Quality is on the level. According to the composition, the product does not contain unnecessary Ingredients. I really liked that you can get a high quality product for a low price. I advise you to take it in combination with caffeine !!!

7a6193da-850e-4eb8-9ad3-c6363e16a324

this helps me to a little bit chillax 😄. I have emotional unstable during PMS. and this capsule quite helping me during that period. I dont know how it works, but I read in google that L Theanin such as in tea is a beneficial compound that helps to reduce anxiety and promote relaxation, just right what I need during my PMS + Working from home hectic. this capsule has no smell, and really effective if I consume early morning before breakfast.

3d5977da-80d6-486d-907a-f26c42818566
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My husband and I both love this product and I have reordered several times. He is 85 and when he can't sleep I give him two and he sleeps like a baby... normally it's just one for both of us at bedtime. I take an extra one during the day when I'm stressed.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I think this is a good alternative to some products I’ve used before that claimed to keep you awake, focused, centered to work. You can really fell you’ve taken it, but not sure it should be used on a daily level, so as not to loose its potence. I’d prefer to use it from time to time.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I take one when I have to work late to help me focus and stay sharp. Also helps to get a good night's sleep and wake up feeling rested. We keep a bottle in stock for those days when we have to be on top of our game more than usual.

TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I love green tea and believe it has so many benefits. L-theanine elevates levels of GABA, as well as serotonin and dopamine. These chemicals are known as neurotransmitters, and they work in the brain to regulate emotions, mood, concentration, alertness, and sleep, as well as appetite, energy, and other cognitive skills. Also it may help with relaxation, weight loss, boosting the immune system and reducing blood pressure. Be sure to take a brake after 8 weeks course.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Helps me relax. Been taking this for a year and I do see a significant impact on my mood. Definitely calmer and less reactive! I take it around noon time (Vitamin B complex in the morning and then magnesium at night before bedtime). So far this combination seem to work well for me, in terms of managing my mild depression, anxieties, lack of energy/drive, and insomnia.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Trying this after I finished my Now Foods 200mg L-Theanine with Inositol. It seems to create quite a different reaction in me compared to Now Foods' version. I usually take together with coffee, however for this brand I feel a little more relaxed than with Now Foods'. A little too relaxed even. Perhaps it is too potent for me. But that just proves its efficacy, considering that this is only 150mg compared to 200mg of Now Foods. Try it out for yourself

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I have tried other brands of L Theanine and found I had to take a lot more capsules to get a relaxed effect. I take this for anxiety and to balance my mood, it seems to have a nice relaxed balancing effect, definitely more effective than L Theanine, Suntheanine is the only one to buy! You can google the difference between the two. Will def continue to buy this to help with anxiety because it works :) try it if you have anxiety or depression, its known to be a natural anti-depressant and has no side effects or addictive qualities. The bottle says one a day but depending how im feeling I might take more throughout the day. I open the capsule and mix it with water because I feel it has a quicker effect that way. Hope anyone looking for a natural way to balance their mood finds this helpful! Nature knows best :)