HR

CynWatt
Posted on Oct 7, 2021
Collagen Type 2 + HA : Reduce Joint Inflammation

This contains Type 2 Collagen. There are 2 types of collagen. Types 1 and 3 to support skin, muscles, bones, hair and nails health. Type 2 mainly supports joint and cartilage health (great for osteoarthritis). Collagen type 2 comes from chicken cartilage while type 1 is from bovine (beef) collagen. I take type 1 and 3 because i want to minimize fine lines, wrinkles and improves skin elasticity / hydration. I also have brittle nails and thin hair, type 1 and 3 is perfect for me. My husband takes collagen type 2 as he often experiences joint pain. This has helped him tremendously in reducing inflammation in joints. A good amount of Hyaluronic Acid also help to ease the joint pain. So please choose the type of collagen based on your health concern.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I like it, I use different Hyaluronic acid, but this one seems to have all i needed for fast recovery. I don't like to drink a lot of supplements at once I often forgot them.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Includes ingredients I previously had to buy separately which meant taking lots of pills daily. So this is a practical solution that encourages me to take what I need for my joints regularly

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The most important factor to considerate is whether it will be do more harm than good to the body. There is no after taste after using that I believe the quality is good.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I did like it although I reacted quite heavy on this MSM. stomach acid from here to there. But that is a personal problem so I use them separate, if you can handle two in one, this is a good one to use

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Great product - been taking 1 capsule per night for years now to relieve painful joints although more recently I take 2 capsules ! Be great if Dr's Best made a cap with a higher dose, or made available 120 or even 240 cap bottles.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The rating is solely due to the fast delivery, and as for the quality of the product I can't say anything yet because this is my first time using it.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I bought this product for my parents for many times. They said it is good for their knee pain. The price is good for it’s quality. The tablet is easy to eat. In conclusion, I recommend it!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I take it for joint pain/cartilage support. Started taking HA for my knees in '05. I'd tried pretty much every glucosamine/joint supplement carried at my local Walgreens, nothing had any effect. Both knees had gotten so painful that walking was like trying to limp on both legs, and the bicycling I did for non-impact exercise was out of the question. Bottle said it might take a couple weeks to notice results, I saw a reduction in pain after 3 days(was able to stop using my knee support straps), and the pain was gone after a couple weeks. The problem is my body has pretty much gotten used to the supplement, so my biggest fear is running out or forgetting to take it. Suffered a back injury in '93(that's why I need non-impact exercise), and if I run out/forget to take HA for a day or two, a disc in my spine collapses and I'm laid up for a few days. Forgot to take it with me on a trip once, was practically in a panic trying to find a health food store in a small town. Paid almost double the Amazon price and was glad to do it! Taught me a lesson. The Amazon subscription service takes that particular worry off my mind. Hyaluronic Acid may not work for everyone, but I'm a VERY happy user.