HR

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Repeat purchase, I ordered many times doctors’ best supplement because of the high quality of its ingredients. I consuming coq10 as it is said to slow ageing and give a boost to our cells. However, be warned that the capsules are really huge compared to the 100mg, 200mg or 400mg dosage. Added plus is the veggies capsules.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Love it … so nicely well absorbed ! Initially i thought its a big capsule but i am actually loving it now Packaging is great I started taking it since last month Already feeling many benefits

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have been purchasing Doctors Best CoQ10 600mg for a long time and it is by far the best CoQ10. The quality of the product is outstanding, the ingredients are only what is needed and no additional fillers like others.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Suggested by my doctor. I searched for this particular item on IHERB. Very convinient that it is concentrated to 600 mg per package. Definetely will buy more. Please fill out your stock. I bought it along with Omega D3. Great combo! Great benefits!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I gave it to my brother who is a patient. He is very satisfied and is taking a good dose. I'm waiting for another sale.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Came very fast (in a week) , well packed and also with a consideration of the environment ( with paper not plastic) tanks!

824fddb4-d638-441e-aacb-81f7e02f6cd9
b6038c92-153d-469a-a862-d9f27a96497b
2e88c11c-47a6-4611-a455-18264efe266d
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I took this high dose of CoQ10 following the recommendation of my doctor as preparation for a round of InVitro fertilization since studies have shown it can help improve egg quality with its antioxidant properties. Unfortunately it didn't help me get pregnant but no supplement has that power anyway... I trust Doctor's Best formulations and their use of the best ingredients.