HR

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I’ve been using Dr’s Best Co-Enzyme Q10 for 20yrs to assist mitochondrial functioning for acquired mild mitochrial dysfunction as part of post-viral Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS). This was following a severe catastrophic viral infection 25 yrs ago. After 2 years in bed very disabled, with post exertional malaise, MBI, brain fog and with cognitive challenges, I tried CoEQ10 and was fortunate it increased my energy production from the first capsule. I accepted my poor quality of life , and I that I would never fully recover. Dr’s Best CoEQ10 wasn’t the first I tried but it’s proved the best, and has saved us many $thousands. I order it from Australia and it arrives between 5-8 days later. It is reliably high quality. It has improved my energy production and functioning measureably. My situation is unusual, even for ME/CFS, and I find this 400mg capsule gives me an extended time of increased functioning through the day. I’m very grateful to have it.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I tried other brands but I felt no difference, when I used this I felt more energetic and more focused. I usually drink this after food as I feel nauseous if I drink it without food, just a note for those who usually have tummy trouble when taking supplements. Aside from that I would recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

So far this is a very good product. I don't have to take as many since it is Hight Absorption This is one of the key ingredients for Cardiovascular health, especially Congestive Heart Failure. But also a must for anyone who wants to maintain their health. I have put this on my monthly shipments from now on. Don't think I will be looking for any other brand or mg.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Coq10 has been very helpful in boosting our immune system as it contains antioxidants that my doctor recommended. this was suggested to improve heart health and cellular regeneration. the package was received in good condition and ingredients are of good quality that is safe to consume.

41ec1ee9-594e-4994-b51f-49d378ec99b9
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

dd1e64ae-3193-4467-bd30-c40bafa31047
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Been taking this for years. I'm on statin and need this for muscle pain and cardiovascular support. I buy this for my parents as well. Recommended.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This is a repeat order as it is reasonably priced compared to other coq10 supplements sold in the local pharmacies. I appreciate the effort of offering veggie capsules with no animal ingredients. While coq10 is said to be beneficial for the heart, I am personally taking it to slow down the ageing of my cells and hopefully helps in my upcoming iVf cycle.