HR

Based on 1,766 Ratings
1,523
Posted on Nov 18, 2022
최고!

I have high cholesterol But the pharmacist recommended that this product be what my body needs. I have been eating it consistently since the day I received it. It's been a while since I bought it, so I'm really curious how much cholesterol will drop. Overall, it is a very necessary nutrient.

566e1ae9-db06-4386-87d7-e989719aac41
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
6,286

Admirable quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

The pregnant need the correct and the right kind of folic acid which really give her the benefits of the folic, this correct one is (methel folate) which this product of folic have, I used it for several time during all my pregnancy months.. the quality of its ingredients are great! The packaging is cery very good, have cotton inside to protect, and the bottle is safe plastic, very recommended!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This package has quality, potent, effective ingredients. Folic acid is essential for the nervous system and brain function. My doctor recommended this product for me to take to aid in a better response when taking antidepressants. I have seen much improvement since adding these to my daily health and wellness routine.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

It is tiny pills which is easy to take. I actually want vitamins with fully active folate. But I didn't finish my vitamins yet and I am try to pregnant so I decided to try this. I wish a luck and it work for me some reason like "fully active."

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I would start with the lower dosage and work up to the 800mg. I find it can improve focus and concentration, but if you have an imbalance it might cause issues. I have been using it for 6 months and recently increased to 800mg. Its great, just prepare for its cognitive amplification, and be prepared to work through side effects you may experience.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I take this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for maximum absorbency. I also give it about an hour to totally get into my system before taking my omeprazole. I take it with my B12 and a glass of juice. Holy cow it gives me enough energy to go to the park and walk 2 miles BEFORE breakfast! That's amazing too because not only do I suffer from chronic pain, but that makes me fall into deep depressions where I don't even want to move. But I take my morning supplements and I go walk while they absorb. I feel amazing. So much more energy. And my hair is growing like a weed. I was already taking some hair vitamins with little to no results, but I read that folate is good for hair growth and they weren't lying. I'm happy about this purchase and will always make sure this stuff is on hand! Hope this helps!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Always buy folate as folic acid can be cancerous over time. I have good experience with this company's products. This can help with homocysteine and many other things.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I was really surprised The price of this product was too low My satisfaction was more than a few times higher If someone recommends a product, I will recommend this product without hesitation