HR

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This package has quality, potent, effective ingredients. Folic acid is essential for the nervous system and brain function. My doctor recommended this product for me to take to aid in a better response when taking antidepressants. I have seen much improvement since adding these to my daily health and wellness routine.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Admirable quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

The pregnant need the correct and the right kind of folic acid which really give her the benefits of the folic, this correct one is (methel folate) which this product of folic have, I used it for several time during all my pregnancy months.. the quality of its ingredients are great! The packaging is cery very good, have cotton inside to protect, and the bottle is safe plastic, very recommended!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

It is tiny pills which is easy to take. I actually want vitamins with fully active folate. But I didn't finish my vitamins yet and I am try to pregnant so I decided to try this. I wish a luck and it work for me some reason like "fully active."

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I would start with the lower dosage and work up to the 800mg. I find it can improve focus and concentration, but if you have an imbalance it might cause issues. I have been using it for 6 months and recently increased to 800mg. Its great, just prepare for its cognitive amplification, and be prepared to work through side effects you may experience.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Purchased these folic acid capsules due to pregnancy because did my research and found out that in form of folate the folic acid accumulates better in your body and bring more benefit. No bad taste . Felt a little bit more energetic than usual and my metabolism increased, didn`t notice constipation.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I take this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for maximum absorbency. I also give it about an hour to totally get into my system before taking my omeprazole. I take it with my B12 and a glass of juice. Holy cow it gives me enough energy to go to the park and walk 2 miles BEFORE breakfast! That's amazing too because not only do I suffer from chronic pain, but that makes me fall into deep depressions where I don't even want to move. But I take my morning supplements and I go walk while they absorb. I feel amazing. So much more energy. And my hair is growing like a weed. I was already taking some hair vitamins with little to no results, but I read that folate is good for hair growth and they weren't lying. I'm happy about this purchase and will always make sure this stuff is on hand! Hope this helps!

I and husband take 1 times daily in morning or evening with meal for add more blood cell because I’ve thalassemia trat.. Good and trust brands..

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

the quality of the Folate is great. the pill size is not small or not big. the folic acid effect the nervous system of the Embryo.