HR

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I have constant sorrow and my prescription actually leaves me with days in dimness. I read that DHA is useful for the cerebrum and this brand has more elevated levels of it than typical fish oil supplements. I require two containers every day and my state of mind is better, my center more honed.

it's great😍😍😍veeerry veryy goood change was felt 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍 I will order again because I liked it so much you too I recommend to take🥰🥰😍😍😍😍 Good luck with your work i like you it's great😍😍😍veeerry veryy goood change was felt 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍 I will order again because I liked it so much you too I recommend to take🥰🥰😍😍😍😍 Good luck with your work i like you

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I am very happy with this squid oil. It has the cleanest source of omega 3 for dogs, is as fresh and rancid as most fish oils, and is also suitable for human consumption. I give it to my puppy, and the taste isn't bad at all, I add it to his raw food, and he doesn't care. Thank you. I will buy it again.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I like the Doctors Best brand. These softgels have no fishy aftertaste and I take 4 per day. They are large but I never have any trouble swallowing them as they go down easily.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I've used these for a long time and they work well. They don't ever break and spill the oil, unlike other brands I've used. I buy them again and again

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Good quality supplement from a reputable manufacturer. I especially like guidelines for general use, cognitive support and cardiovascular. Since in our family we have some special conditions, we all stay at the level we need. Recommended!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Did you know several studies have linked low DHA levels to an increased risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia? Krill and calamari oils are a much purer source of omega-3s and they’re packed with DHA. I am taking this Supplement for brain health.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I bought these to replace a brand I cannot get where I am living. These were highly recommended and I feel I am getting good results. A pleasure doing business with iHerb!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Love this product, high quality and great benefits from taking daily. I take this for mental clarity as suffer from brain fog, and for cardiovascular health. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

One of the few Omega-3's with a high DHA to EPA ratio. Can't guarantee that it actually boosts brain health, but during the time that I've been taking it I'm as mentally alert as ever.