HR

Posted on Dec 25, 2021
Excellent! for people with Neuropathic Pain! Also for people with Diabetes Type 2

It has helped me and my mother with neuropathic pain together with R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid. So, I strongly recommend using it. I use it on a regular basis (2 - 3 times a week). If I had more sugar on a particular day and feel that I get pain again, I use it additionally.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This powerful synthetic Vitamin B 1 is a fat soluble version of thiamine and it helps with regenerating nerve tissue damaged by high blood sugar levels --- it reverses diabetic related neuropathy! It does this by removing harmful compounds (glycotoxins) referred to as AGEs that cause oxidative stress to the body causing chronic diseases and diabetic complications. I had PAINFUL feet back in 2010 due to this. Since i have been taking the Benfotiamine supplements along with Alpha Lipoic Acid, i have not had this pain any more!! This is a high quality supplement as opposed to other brands that are NOT. - NurseLinda

Posted on May 28, 2022

This works! It really does. We got it for my Granny. She barely has any circulation in her feet due to rheumatoid arthritis. The rheumatoid arthritis has twisted both of her knees so much that her knee caps now face backward. This contortion has affected the nerves as well as the circulation. The neuropathic pain was just awful. She described her pain as heavy and dead. We were desperate and ordered this. IT WORKS FOR NERVE PAIN.

Benfotiamine is a natural form of thiamine (vitamin B1) that has been found to be 5 times more absorbable than ordinary thiamine as it passes through the cell membrane more easily. With our modern sugar-rich diet, millions of people suffer the many harmful effects of excess sugar on the body. Benfotiamine is a solution for people wishing to protect themselves from harmful effects such as nerve damage and acceleration of the aging process of cells. I can only recommend it, especially if you suffer from insulin resistance, chronic fatigue or digestive mobility problems that are often caused by a lack of thiamine.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This was recommended to me by my doctor for neuropathy. I didnt think i noticed a difference, but after i stopped taking it, i definitely noticed the neuropathy being more prominent, so i started taking it again. Probably doesnt help much but it helps me feel less tingling in my feet.l

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This is a first time purchase and, so far, I am quite pleased. I often have bad reactions to medications and supplements, however, after several weeks I am tolerating it well. It is too early to say that it is effective, but I am confident that I am on the right track.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2096

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Great quality vitamin b1 supplement. The ingredient you want to look for is benfotiamine as this is a fat soluble and more absorbable form of b1. I noticed my sleep benefits from this greatly. b1 can also be found in the diet but this is a sure way to supplement and make sure you are getting enough. Also, the size of capsules is a little smaller than usual so they are easy to swallow.