HR

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have been using Dickinson's Witch Hazel for years, the quality has always been good, no issue with the size, great package, As I age I find that My skin is changing and I have to be more diligentl with caring for it. I used it frequently, it moisturizes, gentle composition, great for my sensitive skin. I love the benefit of it, as it cleanses, refreshes and tones my skin. Love the original flavor. Dickinson has been consistent in the quality of their witch Hazel over the years.

3e4b7806-3e31-4473-b8b6-5d9bd9bf061a

Dickinson makes the best quality witch hazel I've ever purchased. The price is good, and the cleansing pads are so convenient! I use them to cleanse my face at the end of the day or to remove makeup. I have sensitive skin, and this product is gentle enough for me to use on a daily basis. Love it!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have used witch hazel on cotton rounds for a long time, but thought I would try the "already prepped" pads in the jar format. The pads themselves are very thin material, but they hold enough solution to do the job and shed less fiber than the average cotton round. Not sure if they are more economical than buying the solution and the cotton pads. A small time saver in that it's one step as opposed to prepping your own pads each time. There is a note on the jar to make sure you tighten the cap (so maybe there is a risk of them drying out before you go through all 60 pads?) On the other hand, I feel like I enjoy the aroma more when I apply the witch hazel to a pad from the bottle. I didn't always like the smell of witch hazel, but now I love it... an "acquired" preference? I'm only over-thinking this because I'm writing a review.. life is too short for this over analysis, go ahead already & get the pads, you know you want to try them.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I love witch hazel for my face. The size is perfect and the pads plenty moist and the most important they do not dry my face out😃

7bb37497-514e-43f0-9a99-34832d051691
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The Dickinson Witch Hazel Cleansing Pads are a handy way to use the Witch Hazel. There’s a lot of Witch Hazel in the jar with the pads so I know I’m getting more on my skin compared to using a cotton round pad myself. I really like the pads and what the Witch Hazel does for my skin. Great product.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

Witch hazel has long been used in the past due to its quality and benefits, combining it on the pad helps cleanse and leave skin fresh, it’s great for sensitive skin too can use it as frequently as desired. Packaging is great too , light smell makes it a remarkable product for your face.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Bought these as a gift for a friend that used them and said the convenience and quality were great. They liked it being an all in one type deal. Witches hazel on a pad so no purchase of cotton rounds was necessary eliminating the purchase of 2 products. Easy to store, doesn't take up much room. It can also be easily put in a bag to travel.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

These pads are so easy to use and I feel that they cleanse the face well. I have just received them and I am new to witch hazel for the face , so I can’t say anything about the effect, but I have been using the pads for the genitalia area and love them. The smell is medicinal , and I like it because I feel that it makes the products cleaner and more healthy for the skin.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This is so easy to use open the jar and take one out! I use a pad after I wash my face. The Witch Hazel feels feels so nice and cool on my face. My face feels so clean after.. Comes in a nice container to. Dickinson products are good quality. Plus you can’t go wrong with the price.