HR

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

i like the flavour of this. it comes with a big tube, gentle enough for my sensitive teeth. no fluoride and such makes it a clean toothpaste for long term use. already on my fifth? tube! the natural ingredients is good for fighting bacteria and plaque, i think it's good for all age. comparing to coconut mint one, this one tastes more like creamy mint (as it describes, pretty accurate description of taste lol)

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

bed868a7-bb61-4ac0-8997-6dadb965b0a7
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I like it because it is fluoride free and doesn't have a strong taste. Still, I wouldn't mind to have just a little bit more flavor. So I add a tiny bit from another toothpaste which has stronger mint flavor and then I get the perfect balance. Also, it is very smooth.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Like the texture which is low/no lather, and can feel the natural ingredients making good impact on my teeth and gums. Just a pea size is enough for each use. One tube can last a long time.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

i love the benefits of Himalayan pink salt and figured I’d give this a try since, it may be just that much better for my teeth and gums.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The quality is okay... the flavor is salty and has a slight differences in flavor...... gentle on the teeth... used more than a month to brush my teeth with it.... the size is more than okay ... plus it has a different taste.... there are more than one flavor to choose.... overall it is okay 😊...

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I really wanted to like this but it’s not the best. It is gentle and I can tell its more natural than your average tooth paste but the flavor is not the best. I don’t feel like it’s very refreshing and the texture induces some serious gagging sometimes.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I helps clean the teeth just fine, it is gentle (good for sensitive teeth and gums) and I did expect the texture to be different from "traditional" toothpaste (it doesn't foam up). But the taste is not for me. I didn't expect the flavor to actually be kind of "creamyish" (kind of sweet) and I do not enjoy that. I'll finish it, but won't re-purchase.