HR

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Finally toothpaste with different flavor!

I wish there were more oral products available without mint flavors. This toothpaste is a good alternative - does the job and has no strong fragrance or aftertaste. Please note, if you are on the sensitive side, my 10y.o. mentioned a slight pinching sensation while using this toothpaste, but she continues to use it.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

So far so good! The main reason I got this particular brand is because it does not have SLS in it, which is a known irritant that I believe caused me to get canker sores in the past when I was using a toothpaste with SLS. I've been happy with this toothpaste and it keeps the teeth clean. It would probably be a good option for people with sensitive teeth that are maybe sensitive to fluoride or SLS. Not sure what the point of gluten free is in toothpaste, but if you have gone gluten free or allergic to gluten this is a good option too. Just don't eat it. It's a nice toothpaste I think for all ages too.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Very good toothpaste. Nice consistency. Mild, but refreshing flavour. Good ingredients known to have beneficial properties such as anti-bacterial. One star removed due to being a bit pricey (but that seems to apply to many toothpastes now and also because you need pliers to open the lid (well, of course that is said with tongue in cheek, but really the lid is too difficult to open).

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Loving the taste of this, mouth is feeling much cleaner than just using a basic toothpaste like grant's. I rinse with a myrrh gum mouthwash after brushing. No stinky breath in the morning. 9/10

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love this toothpaste. I feel like it does what toothpaste is supposed to do. My breath is fresher and my teeth are cleaner. I'll never use another toothpaste again.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Loved the taste! I’ve bought it several times and kids love it too. The design of the package allows us to have less of a mess and to benefit more

Posted on May 13, 2022

I use a variety of natural toothpastes. This is one I always like to have on hand. The flavor is very nice, without leaving an aftertaste.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This is good quality toothpaste with No fluoride - my favorite thing a bout it. The flavor is a nice departure from the regular mint flavor of most toothpastes. I will buy this one again.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

First cinnamon toothpaste I’ve ever tried and let me tell you, I loved it!! Loved the neem in there too! Happy with foaming qualities too!