HR

Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Best natural teeth whitening system.

I have gum disease and was recommended using an oil pulling system to assist with reducing the gum disease. With it came the bonus of my teeth becoming noticeably whiter within 2 weeks. Took me a couple of times to learn how to pull the oil but once I mastered it, it became part of my nightly routine. Highly recommend!

1571f28e-1cfc-40f1-ace2-7c8c31cd7f17
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

If you’ve ever had dry mouth this might help. I use it nightly after brushing and flossing. Shake very well and use a half capful when swishing since your mouth will accumulate saliva as well and get pretty full. I found at the end of the night my mouth felt fresher from the coconut mint and moisturized from the blend of oils. FYI according to directions you should oil pull and then brush to rid of the toxins. I do it reverse and then follow with a good rinse. Either way I love it and my teeth do look a little whiter. I think the gentle oily composition helps to loosen up the stains. *If my review was thorough and helpful please give me a thumbs up*

36e68be0-3e92-4a94-9c58-ddb4db02a51b

It’s not bad at all. Mathis you produce removes bad after taste from the food and drinks. Giving you a fresh clean mouth after a good brushing. It’s very gentle on the teeth. Even if it’s sensitive or not. My teeth feels stronger and healthy. I enjoy the benefits. The flavor is not bad. I use it and so does my mom.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Ive heard alot about oil pulling for teeth and the benefits of it so i wanted to try this out. I was having some teeth problems a couple months ago and decided to give this a go. I dont use it everyday, maybe a couple times a week or so. I would say a combination of this and using the other oral care items from this same brand have made my teeth issues and sensitivities pretty much non existent. Recommend this product to anyone with teeth problems!

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1917

Item was very well packed and sealed. The oil is pleasant-tasting. Arrived safely and product is as described. This product does exactly what it's meant to do. You switch with it and the oils pull all the bacteria from your mouth, then you spit it out in the garbage, not the sink so that you do not clog your pipes. Just basic common sense. This product works very well and the taste is not as bad as some people say. You are swishing a mouthful of oil and essential oils so you have to expect a certain flavor. In the end, you are eliminating bacteria and making your mouth healthier which is the sole purpose of oil pulling.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

Only using this a week. Oil pulling can be strange, unlike mouthwash the consistency is much thicker so it can be a bit of a strange sensation/texture. I've started with 3 minutes and built up to 5-6 minutes but I would be hard pressed to get to 20minutes. I will keep using and note any changes once I've been using for a significant period of time.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I bought this product to whiten my teeth. I just started using it after cleaning my teeth. The flavor is great and it feels gentle on sensitive teeth. The quality is good too and the size is good. This is the first time I try a pulling solution and I always heard about its benefits.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This one's really refreshing. I didn't like the fact that I need to shake the bottle before every use, and also after shaking it always seems I'm not getting the right portion of each liquid. I use the cup to take measure and it's really small, but with this product a little goes a long way.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I really like this pulling oil….great flavour and seems to do it’s job. My teeth feel squeaky clean after. The only thing I’d change is the bottle top….I’d much prefer a pump or a flip top with a small hole to make this a little less messy.