HR

noemie
Posted on Nov 13, 2021
Very effective

It is my boyfriend bought in mistake and he used for 1 month, however the effect is OH MY GOD ! Very obviously his smile wrinkles are disappearing and skins are firm and up. And he like the herb like smell . The texture is medium soft and mildly sick you need to massage to get it obsorbed. So I bought it as well this time.

9e1ce2fd-8e4c-4089-b290-73de29cb1fe7
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is the N time I brought this cream; I gave my dad one and he even like it!!!!!!!!! He never like to put on any cream and this is the first and I think the only one At first you may not like the smell but for me it is ok and once you have it you will like it

3feb8b76-6bcd-48a7-ae54-a9711d7095bc

Ghizlane
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Only been using this a week and the results are beyond my expectations so far. Light weight and feels silky smooth. Lovely soft fragrance. Soaks in fast and my skin looks and feels wonderful immediately. I use the eye lift cream as well and both are 10 star products. I am excited to see further results in the coming weeks. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I put this cream on every night and it has improved the skin on my neck. I do facial/neck exercises too and have found this cream combined with the exercises has made a tremendous improvement on my 50 year old neck. The cream's smell is strong initially but dissipates quickly. I would definitely purchase this cream again.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Love the product! I use it once every couple days pairing with my daily Derma E Vitamin E face moisturizer. I like the scent and texture. It is a good quality product at an excellent price. I have sensitive skin and have had no issues with the product. I am in my late 30’s and am using the product to combat the effects of aging and finding it extremely helpful.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I took a chance on this and I do feel the firming effect. I don't feel like it moisturizes enough at night so I put another moisturizer on top of it or an oil which has worked out well. It says you can use it during the day but I had my reservations because I tend to break out but I tried it and so far so good and I'm very excited about that

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I am 40ish and have saggy face, especially my cheek is getting flat and visible laugh lines, tried different products with retinol, glycolic acid etc, this is far most best product gives a lifting effect. I could see results even just after 1 week, I put it on day and night with a thick layer on face and neck. i bought the eye cream of the same product line, hope that would work well too!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love this product so much. I'm 23 and I have fine lines and my skin is not tight. This product really made a difference. A lot of the fine lines have improved and almost disappeared. My skin texture improved as well. The product is thick at first but when you apply it your skin will absorb it quickly and stay moisturized all day long!!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I just love this product. You just know a product is working when you can feel it doing what the label says (lift and firm). At first, it felt a little uncomfortable but now that I am used to it, I look forward to the feeling as soon as I apply it. the lavender smell... love love love. I wear this in the morning over the Vitamin C Serum and underneath my makeup. Recommended 100%