HR

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have no intention of purchasing this product, but because my Aveeno Oat Gel moisturizer is currently out of stock, I had to look for an alternative. The consistency is thicker than Aveeno, but it sinks in easily without any shine on your face which I love. No annoying scent. My skin feels moisturized but not oily, and my sensitive skin is not reacting badly. I also just want to share that even though you have a holy grail product, always have an alternative one in case.

This is an amazing product. The quality is good, it has really good size, good composition. I have oily skin and it is a good moisturizer and has a fast absorption. I'm using it since winter, and besides now is the summer season, it is still working really well. It has a good texture, not greasy. Definitely, I will buy it again.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I have extremely sensitive and dried skin, and it is very hard to find a product that makes my skin calm and not itchy. This one doesnt give me any itchiness or redness. The size is a little small compared with other derma e cream but it would be good enough to moisturize your skin with just a small amount!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have rosacea and I have been using this product for nearly 20 years. I’m 49 and I have less wrinkles than most people my age. I highly recommend this product 💛

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Doesnt make my skin oily and its not greasy too. It absorbs very quickly & can definitely seen improvements. Will stick to this forever hoping DermaE wont discontinue this like my go to purfiying charcoal moisturizer

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I love this moisturizing cream! I have sensitive skin, and it works great. Can use morning and night. It has a natural scent - no perfmes, etc. It is my new moisturizer for keeps!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Love this moisturizer! Texture is so light but creamy. I have very sensitive skin and this has been great so far. I use it almost every morning after toner. Packaging and size is great. Seems high quality.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Great choice for sensitive and easily irritated skin. I can see the difference each time I apply it in PM, my skin has more even tone n less irritation 💛

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Very nice on my skin , I have combo skin. And it’s not sticking and I can put my makeup on. But I don’t feel it’s gives a lot of hydration

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I love the brand but don’t really like this cream . It has a weird reddish color no smell at all and feels thick when applied on the face