HR

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Great for gentle cleansing, suitable for dry and sensitive skin

I ordered this for my mum who is aged 62 this year. Her skin is on the dry side, so she has been looking for a gentle, non-stripping cleanser that she can use, because she doesn't wear much make-up frequently. She also has a little bit of skin sensitivity, so overly- moisturizing cleansers are not suitable for her. She is satisfied with the quality and the packaging, as she prefers the pump bottle. The size of this cleanser is also just right, as she goes through it very slowly. The smell is very mild, which is just the way she likes it.

0e8e3ecb-b189-45f1-8be3-9c7763889b2a
04ff0302-8c96-4895-8ee7-766727035496
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Been searching for a non-stripping & ph-balanced cleanser that does the job well for my combination dry skin & I’m so glad to have found this! Love the luxurious creamy texture that keeps the skin so moist & hydrated after cleansing. Perfect as a morning cleanse or 2nd cleanse for the evenings. This does not lather much though, so do take note if you prefer a good lather. Overall a very good buy and I’ll definitely repurchase!

08789402-99f9-4c08-ae47-715ba7a5cc6c
Ornexi
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It doesn't have any smell, texture is gentle. Fits sensitive skin, after using it doesn't leave face drying out, on the opposite - it becomes moisturized and healthy. Great quality. I would definitely recommend. UPDATE: The cleanser is soft and gentle, but has microscopic size of particle, which you can't even feel on your hand, so don't think that it's like a face scrub. It's very gentle and fits sensitive skin. Most of the people even doesn't feel it. I saw many people were asking about it if it's damaged or brocade, but I CAN ASSURE YOU - IT'S PERFECTLY FINE. It's more about how sensitive YOU are. :) It's very good product.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Dont be dumb like me and try to unlock the pump in the shower while your hands are wet! It was a pain to twist open. (Worse than a B&BW hand soap if you know what I mean) Other than that it's a pretty good gentle cleanser! I can't figure out if those teeny tiny textured pieces in there are actually exfoliating or not...This cleanser is creamy, it won't strip your skin, and it foams nicely. It caused no breakouts for me. It did not cause any irritation after using a peel. I question the efficacy of the ingredient pycnogenal in a wash-off product. How can my skin absorb an antioxidant that I wash off? lol With that aside, it's still a good cleanser worth trying but I'm still knocking off a star for the crappy pump lock.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This is a great option if you have sensitive skin like me, it’s not too stripping and leaves the skin feeling clean. I like that it foams and it doesn’t have a smell. If you’re looking for a gentle cleanser I would recommend you’d try this one.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This is the best vegan cleanser I've found for sensitive skin. It has no discernible smell and a great size, it's lasting me a long time. It can be a bit too gentle to remove sunscreen, so for the summer I'll try other options from this brand.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

If you want a fresh and light cleanser , this is a good option. I don’t think it will be to harsh on any skin , the ingredient list is good and no burning or stinging when applied. I don’t feel that it is removing heavy makeup , but I was not expecting this either as it is a mild cleanser. I really think it would do good in a double cleanse routine !

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It cleans without leaving the skin with a greasy feeling or strip the skin of all moisture. Perfect to use at night time especially during the summer.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Just as the title says, this is a cream based cleanser that gently exfoliates. Great for sensitive, acne prone skin. It also doesn’t dry out the face. Good size and quality! Will buy again!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

derma e is the best line of products in my opinion. This soap is creamy in texture and soft on the skin. leaving the skin cleansed but not dry or oily or irratated. such a lovely product. must try, you will not regret it!!!