HR

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Used this Advanced Peptides & Collagen Serum together with the Ultra Lift firming DMAE Moisturizer. I have drooping cheeks and both of the above have helped in firming my drooping skin slightly including softening my nasolabial folds. For me I think these two products are a good combination. Will repurchase again after my current facial products finishes (from another clean brand, as I am trying out various brands with clean products). Definitely recommend Derma E as it does not irritate my sensitive skin and I have noticed improvement in my 61years old facial skin hydration.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This cream goes on nicely without any adverse smell. I can see a difference after a month’s use. It has brightened and tightened my skin as well as made it very soft. It has reduced some of my irregular skin tones but hopefully it will show more results with prolonged use.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

The bottle I recieved contained dimethicone, but it is a very good and lightweight moisturizer which comes in a nice Pump airless dispenser. With its fresh scent it is perfect for summer.

9b2709ab-2faa-4c39-b9e0-64b9a963bb81
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

was looking for a Collagen serum after my pregnancy and chanced upon this. this absorbs into the skin easily. feels that it helps to keep my skin supple. am almost through with the bottle and will repurchase

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

great product with no scent. The package and size are great as well as quality. I use this product daily and absorbs into my skin very well. it is gentle so I would say this is good for sensitive skin

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I ordered this product with cream and eye cream for my mom, she is 60 and I noticed some improvement in her wrinkles in the photos she sent me.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The serum has a watery structure, is easy to apply over the face. My skin absorbes it very fast, however as the majority of serums, it requires to apply a cream afterward

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This product I use in conjunction with the Dema E peptides moisturizer. It firms and plumps up the skin. You need to use it daily to notice a difference.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

My dermatologist ran through all the products I was using as she was impressed by these ingredients but suggested that I use it on my neck and chest only as it could dry out my more sensitive face.