HR

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Love the scent of lavender-- light, not overpowering. Dries easily-- just a matter of seconds. Composed of organic ingredients, no aluminum or parabens and does not leave any stain on clothes. I use this everyday, apply it at night after I shower and I remain fresh the whole day next day even after a workout. Given the amount left in my spray bottle, it would probably last for 2 months, give or take.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

جميله Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good

02003e38-5e07-40f9-aa86-068d6aec59a2
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Crystal deodorant is a type of alternative deodorant made of natural mineral salt called potassium alum, also known as potassium aluminum sulfate. It has been shown to have antimicrobial properties. Potassium alum has been used as a deodorant in Southeast Asia for hundreds of years. Crystal deodorant has become more popular in Western cultures in the last 30 years. From personal experience, for me it works great. The best alternative to antiperspirant deodorant. And the bonus, the smell is great!

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

It has a good deodorizing power without leaving any stain to your clothes. I prefer this scent rather than the pomegranate one as this one smells more natural. For me it can last at least more than 6hours, just has to make sure it’s fully absorbed in your armpit before wearing any clothes. Please help thumbs up if this helpful, thanks! :)

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I really like the smell of lavender . It is the best product I had in a long time. It really benefits you when you buy it in spray form. You can also use it as a body spray . The item was packed good , the size of a product is good for travel.

Posted on May 24, 2022

This deodorant is high quality and lasts several months. I have difficulty finding deodorants that work for me long term and I’ve been using this for well over a year and it still works amazingly! The scent is faint and doesn’t last long, but it still blocks body odor. Because it’s a spray it does feel wet when you first put it on (obviously😉), but I find it generally dries quickly. I also love that it’s a spray and not contact applied so there’s no contamination if you want to freshen up while sweaty.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Perfect deodorant! Protects against body odor all day without irritating the skin. I have very sensitive skin and an allergy to conventional deodorants and this is the only deodorant that works for me. The scents are very pleasant and light at the same time and the format very convenient for re-apply the product.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I'm actually surprised it smells like legit Lavender! Many products I've tried over the years have a chemical scent to it, but this is pretty soothing and natural-smelling! Product size is larger than expected, so it's not the most convenient to bring out with you. But if you've got a gym bag, this will fit fine. It's been effective so far in keeping me fresh throughout the day, but if you want a scentless one, I'd suggest using the solid crystal variety instead!