HR

Posted on Jun 27, 2022
Effortless nutrition!

I've always heard about how good sardines are for you, so when I saw these skinless AND boneless sardines from Crown Prince, I knew I had to try them. They are very good for a snack or making yummy recipes like fish cakes or stews. Plus, it's great that there are no strange ingredients included, and they are packaged in pure olive oil. I've also tried the ones packed in water, and those are equally good.

I feed these to my dog as a special treat. Even though these are a little more expensive than other brands I tried, it’s worth it. These come well packaged so none of the cans are damaged. These also are the lowest sodium levels of any brand I’ve researched. I’ll buy again.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

There are 4 pieces of fillet in the can. They are skinless and boneless which makes it very easy to eat and less fishy. The meat is not too dry and the oil is fine for me too. Compared to tuna fish, sardines are less contaminated by mercury; with the high nutrients content (to name a few: omega-3, vitamin D, iron, potassium), it is healthy to eat once in a while.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Grew up with these, glad to see them back. Great taste. Good quality PURE virgin olive oil. Use as a meal or snack. Benefits are calcium, omegas & protein, super healthy treat. Nice light fresh taste. The best!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Excellent sardines skinless and boneless very easy to eat! Unlike some other brands we had before had lot of scales. This one is perfect and nutritious!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I love it! where I live all the sardins cans usually have bones or tomato sauce. this one is great no skin and no bones for picky eaters like me. I love to keep a few in my pantry. It's very healthy, cheap and fulfilling.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Personally I preferred more brisling sardines, but this one is also a nice product to go with. I liked that everything packed nicely, no broken or cracked sardines, quality is high as always. Tastes delicious!. Definitely want to stick to this brand for seafood.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

trying to get more of those deep sea quality fish oils in to my diet and this is a great way to do it..the taste is clean and crown price is one of the best sardine brands out there- would buy again!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I compared this Crown Prince Wild Caught,skinless and boneless with Wild Planet version and. i liked the taste, texture and neatness of packing of this product much better. I will be purchasing again.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I bought this because my sister had it. I'd bought some sardines before that were skinless, but still had all the bones. My husband doesn't care, but it bothers me lol. Tastes delicious and super convenient since they are so packed full of nutrients.