HR

Anna
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I use vitamin C every day, not only for my resistance, but especially for my skin. Country Life vitamin C is available in different strengths and forms. I chose this one because it releases slowly during the day and because it contains rosehip. Rosehip strengthens the effect of vitamin C and also contains vitamin C itself and is rich in antioxidants. So it's win win. I always take it after a meal. I chose Country Life because they work with very good ingredients and you really feel that it does something to your body.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

C is my daily must take. It is more expensive than the other brands. I like it because it is time release and with rose hips.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

very good package, it was very good, thanks , good quality, size was good, delivery was good, serving was good, supplement was good, frequency improvement was good, benefit was good, taste was good, ingredient was good, it was use full, age was good

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

My husband's primary care physician recommended that he take Vitamin C and this product/brand fit the bill, at the recommended dosage. The price for the 250 tablets is excellent. He recommends this product.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I love Country Time! I love that they use glass bottles. I love this Vitamin C because it is a time release option, because it’s such high dosage, and because it’s got an added bonus of rose hips!

Very economical and inexpensive! I bought 2 bottles for the whole family. This is a repeat order.

20b4f7df-1097-4aa6-bc2a-d61dcfca5e48
864f713f-6d64-4132-978e-d5c38724424e
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The quality of this product is good as i prefer time release vitamins

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Very large glass jar. Food supplement made from Rose Hips. Made from only 100% natural vegan ingredients. Long shelf life. Will buy again!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

purchased this brand for the 1st time. excited to see this product with rose hip. fast delivery as i received within a week