HR

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Very good product. Usually I will experience nausea when taking Zinc, but with this product I have no side effects. Even this zinc helps my skin look better along with the collagen and vitamin C that I consume. My mother likes it too, but don't take it every day but every other day. I will buy it again

eb7e4562-798d-4d8c-861a-d645df0b356f
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I take vitamin D3 and fish oil regularly, now I have added zinc. When choosing, I always look at the dosage in order to get by with one tablet per day. I draw attention not to the number of tablets, but to the phrase serving size (usually on the back of the label in small letters) - daily intake. Ideally, if it is 1 tablet - serving size 1 tablet. And then the entire quantitative composition in mg or percentage is indicated precisely with respect to the daily intake. Pay attention to this!!! A fairly common marketing ploy is to put an impressive number on the front of the label, and on the back it will say that you need to take, say, 6 capsules, in which case all the beautiful numbers below will refer to 6 capsules together, and not to one. Everything here is honest, a good volume, so it is trustworthy. Recommend. Give it a thumbs up if you like it :)

Posted on May 7, 2022

I do not use zinc regularly because I am healthy. But I take it in the winter for a week, then take a break. It's good to have zinc at home, in case of any weakness or illness.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Small tabs, easy to take and very effective. I recovered from my winter sickness way quicker than usual while taking these tabs. I am not sure if these were the reason, just something I noticed.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Not sure if it's working as we dont feel any effects but no complaints either. Use it to protect ourselves from spike proteins transmissions as recommended by the spanish medical group.

High quality and unless your zinc deficient i only take one every few days...within a few moments of taking this, battling a histamine reaction, CLEARED...winter is coming :)

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Really love this brand. Knock wood it’s worked in combination with Vitamins C and D. Plus Quercetin and Melatonin to keep me healthy over the past year. I haven’t even had a case of the sniffles.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Wonderful quality and reasonable price. I use it with biotin for my hair growth. I also take it for my elderly parents in order to support their immune system

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

THIS COUNTRY LIFE BRAND HAS BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME AND HAS A STERLING REPUTATION FOR THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE QUALITY. I WAS AN ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER FOR THE AMERICAN STOCK EXCHANGE, 500--STORE, NATIONAL "VITAMIN SHOPPE" CHAIN.....AND THIS BRAND OF VARIOUS SUPPLEMENTS ALWAYS WAS ONE OF OUR BEST SELLERS !!