HR

Posted on Nov 12, 2021
no more True Calm! this product works the same!

i can not find my long use product True Calm! this product is the most like it! so far so good feel the same very happy

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I noticed a beter sleep overnight! After a couple days i nptoced a great reduction in anxiety and anxious reactions as i am normally an anxious person. The exact same with my wife. This truly is a relaxer, highly reccomend!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Bought this supplement for my client who suffer from anxiety, hormonal misbalance and highly stressed. After taking Gaba relaxer she noticed that she no longer reacts to the outside stressers, sleeps better and does not get panic attacks or anxiety issues.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Good form which I bought as a sample, use it if necessary, and as I understand it have cumulative effects and should be used for a long time.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

This supplement has been a life changer for me. I suffer from adrenal fatigue, and after a significant period of intense stress last year, I discovered I was depleted in neurotransmitters, namely GABA. I take this supplement about 1-2 hours before bedtime. It relaxes me immediately and helps me sleep. It calms my anxiety and keeps me asleep as well. Highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This plus melatonin will put you to sleep. Gaba will make you chill out. Very popular. I take in the evenings when I want to chill and relax.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Good for nerve system. I took it together with magnesium. Really helps to calm down and guarantee good sleep

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Solve my problem, can sleep longer if take, but stil dreaming..

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It improved my sleep but I won't purchase it again because the tablet is uncomfortable for me to swallow