HR

Sporty Old
Posted on Nov 30, 2021
With vitamin C

I was recently on a diet for six months and lost 10 kg then went to blood test and iron was a bit low. No food = no iron ! So now I must take these iron pills and this is a quality product. Remember no coffee or milk with iron but take vitamin C.

cf11e5da-4b14-433d-8de0-e9c2d699100e

I've tried other forms but got the digestive upset afterward, and that metallic taste in the mouth with the chewable brands, even if covered with strawberry or other flavorings, is not ideal. I take it with a meal, combined with a 500mg ascorbic acid for absorption, sometimes some lemon juice instead. Even if there are cheaper alternatives, this one has minimal fillers and added ingredients. Also vegan/Halal and the container is an amber glass bottle which is always the best packaging <3. The indicator for quality/absorption for me has been having a less pale conjunctiva. Size is just right.

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Note that this is probably non-heme iron. So you'll be lucky if you eat vitamin C or citrus fruits to increase absorption. Also, do not drink legume tea or coffee 2 hours before or after 2 hours. Magnesium also reduces absorption.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

These Easy Iron tablets have been quite good. I haven't been constipated once and I've been taking them for about 3 months now. I haven't gone to get my blood tested as of yet, so I don't know how effective they are yet. Easy to swallow, and gentle on the stomach.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My doctor told me to start taking iron. I know how constipating iron can be. My sister recommended this product. It is non-constipating and works well helping my blood count.

Posted on May 10, 2022

The price for Easy Iron is all over the board at different stores. Shipping costs were an issue too. These were reasonable, shipping was free, and they arrived well packaged. Excellent company so far and I recommend highly. I will buy here again.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

✔️Non GMO ✔️Gluten Free ✔️Iron that is easily absorbed ✔️Easy to swallow capsules I really like this iron. My stomach is happy and my low iron levels are creeping up to a happier level. Chelate Bisglycinate means… body absorbs faster!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great product, the best Iron product for my stomach whenever I'm taking any Iron supplement I start feeling butterflies in my stomach but not with this!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I bought these for my spouse as he was feeling dizzy and weak. These help him a lot and he is feeling much better, also they do not constipate.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

After the tests I found low ferritin, I used this iron supplement, which I think is perfect. I had no side effects and problems with administration. I noticed that I had more energy and forgot about fatigue.