HR

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Takes it alternately dopa mucuna. Not a secret, that I combine 2-3 products for my brain cognitive support, and this is one of them. So don’t have many experience with this product on its own, but great with think support and l-Theanine for calm but concentrated mental condition.

1666ca40-199a-4545-b6ea-6839b928bcb7
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is a pretty good quality memory supplement. DMAE is a precursor to choline, an important nutrient that is associated with the B-vitamin group. Choline is used by the body for many important functions, which include cell membrane integrity and the healthy functioning of neurotransmitters known as acetylcholines. This helps your memory and for mindfulness. I alternate every few days with l-theanine 200 by Jarrow. 2 capsules a day is the dosage.

The bottle is filled to the top! Amazing! The dosage is two capsules per day. They’re medium sized. I love country life brand and their products are good. This one is expensive though. However it’s definitely helping mental clarity! Please like if this was useful to you :)

fe0480fe-1f23-4d6b-8c94-a60f7cdada64
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I recently added DMAE to my vitamin intake. I'm not sure of it's advocacy but I'm sure DMAE ingredients are not in my other vitamins AND it is VEGAN which is a must for me.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This product makes all the difference, and I notice when it when I run out. The combination of DMAE, PAK and Pantothenic acid in this formula positively affect mood, enhance memory, improve brain function, boost energy and as an extra kick it benefits aging skin. A great find!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I sometimes take this before concentrating on a writing task. I haven't noticed an effect. But maybe you'd have to take it daily for a while.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I'm only using half a capsule a day but notice a big improvement from the smaller dosage I was taking before.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Great product at a great price :)

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I use it in combination with other suppliments, I don't think it is a stand alone product but in combination it adds a boost.

Posted on May 3, 2020

dmae is one of those lesser known nutrients that I was lucky enough to stumble upon 30 years ago. Reduces or eliminates age spots, improves memory....a very, very cool supplement.