HR

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

A great active form of B12, may be an alternative for those who can't take methylcobalamin. I take it to improve mental concentration. Dibencozide also increases muscle mass and strength and helps with depression and anxiety. It consists of Folate which is the best form of folic acid, it is needed when taking B12. Tablets are small and pink. Do not swallow them, keep the lozenge in your mouth until melted for best absorption.

5db1d545-defd-4501-a5c2-e5f1c371c79b
742d82f3-1536-4470-91cd-3ace269f0b77
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I researched various Vitamin B-12 products and am convinced that the formulation in this product is the most effective. This type of B12 seems to really help relieve some of my symptoms, particularly, the brain fog. This particular formula is extremely bioavailable. Most Excellent B-12 I have ever used Very noticable effects almost immediately. I would recommend this to anyone. This brand is the only one that I have found that works this great and doesn't have sweeteners added. I'm glad if my review is helpful!

7866a8bb-4ac2-4b2a-8e8d-2610f90c5dd5

Research indicates that Vitamin B12 needs to be an activated ingredient for full effect. This product is ideal as it also addresses my folic acid needs. The taste is pleasant, and while the size is small, the potency seems excellent. Noticed gradual improvement in energy, metabolism is great, and aches and pains are steadily lessening. Less fatigue is also evident so there must be some positive effect on the nervous system. Definitely rebuying.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is one of the few brands to supply adenosylcobalamin, one of the two types of bio available B12. Adenosylcobalamin—otherwise known as dibencozide—is especially important for energy. I would give the product 5 stars except that it is packaged with folic acid rather than the bio available form of folate. Not everyone can effectively convert folic acid to folate.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Dibenzoide as an B12 is for me the best. And sublinguall in a good taste. Since I use it, I do not eat meat to much, I feel much more energy.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I first found out about dibencozyde from Enzymental. Turns out this form of b12 is the best and the most beneficial. It is also very good for your brain.

Martyb
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Exactly the right amount of B12 that I was looking for -and that I need as I am vegetarian. I like the flavor and in feral I take 2 pills a day to get very good benefits to my body energy and mind clarity.

TatyanaL
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

A great form of B12, not so popular as methylcobalamin, but also very beneficial. May be used for people who don't tolerate MB12 well. The dose is not huge, but 3000mcg is good for starting, may be doubled if you see benefits. Folate is also a good form of folic acid. Together they work great. Do not swallow the tablet, keep it in your mouth until melted.

fc73b029-ec25-4bc7-a26a-81aa65f1f184
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

We’ve been using this product for years now as a subs for more expensive MM protocol products. We assess it as very functional and the dose is quite substantial, which allows us to cut it in half and use it for 4 months. Satisfactory price/quality.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022