HR

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
מצוין!

Coconut moisturizing oil Used by me for many things Also moisturizes the face for both body and hair Very useful product A pleasant smell The packaging is very convenient Very melancholy

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Cococare,Coconut Moisturizing Oil is excellent. Smells good and feels very natural. Makes the hair smother and fells very healthier. It is very cheap and the size is very good. Very recommended.

Posted on Nov 20, 2020

best and highly recommended!! soft on skin. use it after s hot bath. it soothes skin and heal dry akin. non sticky and non greasy.

300e438d-21d5-4078-82fa-85946b480123
Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I did not expect a lot from this product.I thought it was an oil and let's just try it since it is my first time trying that.And oh boy ,it was great .I have a dry skin specially in my legs area.This product really moistures your skin .My skin was like a baby skin for the whole day .I was washing my arms mostly and yet they felt so soft . It does not feel sticky at least not to me .The smill is artificial little bet but don't worry it faids fast .

Posted on May 30, 2022

Love it the smell is soothing and it really keeps my hands soft.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Absloutly going to purchase this item again and never going back the scent, quality and siza all perfect

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Haven't started using yet but it smells A-MAZE-ING

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

smells good and really safe to use. will buy again

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

the smell is not too overwhelming if u apply a little.