HR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

429a453e-022a-4622-b7ac-500441f4c28e

This oil has a good scent, and i think it should be of good quality. The price is very reasonable in comparison with other similar products. I add it to my facial cream to achieve beauty function. It is quite expensive to buy facial cream containing frankincense. It saves me a lot of money in making it by my own. The outcome is quite satisfactory, which I have been useing quite long time and everyday. Thumbs up please

35e592a1-c5c5-45d2-9a41-da169010cb0f
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

A curious biblical perfume with scent that is unique and mild . goes well with myrrh.I apply them on a diffuser patch on bible ,.very good quality and the scent last many many weeks . it is clear liquid. the price is valuable for the size. Will definitely repeat purchase in the future.

cc1e840e-8907-40f4-9e47-d342db8116f1
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Very potent and scent is good. I use this Oil is of high quality. I would recommend Cliganic essential oil products to any age who wishes to try it. It comes in a good size and the package is safe. it has many benefits because of its composition. i feel good using this soothing and natural oil.

637829ec-4510-48c5-882c-f44bc01ca829
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Used since antiquity as an incense in India, China and in the west by Catholic Church. Often called the “king of oils,” frankincense is powerful, effective and incredibly therapeutic. Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) is primarily produced in northeast Africa and southeast Arabia (Somalia, Ethiopia, Yemen); the essential oil is distilled from the gum; it is clear or yellow. The natural fragrance is spicy, woody, and slightly lemony. Used in cosmetics and perfumery, have the benefit of blends well with almost any scent. The quality of the composition gives off a soothing spiritual vibrations -feel the benefit in meditation. It will quiet the mind and improve the ability to concentrate. Good size, package, use same dilutions for the age.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very happy with this frankincense oil. Seems to work well and it's all natural. The scent is soothing and helps to relax you. So many benefits: I use it on a benign cyst on my wrist and it's helping to reduce it. Also, it helps alleviate pain in the knees. Another use is to put a drop in argan, almond, or olive oil as a face moisturizer. The quality is excellent as it's organic and pure. It came well packaged; no spills or leaks. The 10 ml size should last a long time as a little goes a long way... Only one drop is needed for various usage. The feel is not oily and it quickly absorbs into the skin. Overall, an excellent product!

AmURLn
Posted on May 29, 2022

This oil was prescribed for my mother by her homeopath. She recommended that she applies this oil on her lymphatic points and massages the area with this oil using Gua Sha to improve her lymphatic drainage. Scent is pleasant and I appreciate that it’s organic. High quality. Small size.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Wow!!! I honestly was expecting a really bad oil for this price but I decided to try and see. Smells fantastic and seems very similar to other more expensive oils. This is the errata variety so the price point reflects that but for my intended use it will be perfect. I use this oil for adding to homemade face creams to help with skin issues like wrinkles and imperfections. A sweet smelling Frankincense for a really awesome price.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

The scent is good. I think the brand is reliable. It is organic and natural. I think the quality is good. I use it directly on skin without any problems. I also diluted it with carrier oil for family with young age. I like this brand and this product is recommended.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

This frankincense ticks off all the essential oil boxes, it's fresh, natural, organic certified and smooth. It is perfect to use in my diffuser and is of good quality. The bottle is a decent size too given it is only $10 aud it is also highly cost effective. The packaging is easy to open and close without breakage or spill. It feels smooth and the scent is fresh and earthy as exoected. It has soothing effect on the mind. Anyone can use it and feel ita benefits