HR

Posted on May 30, 2022
My husbands fav flavour

So glad this flavour is available. Its my husbands favourite as he dislikes others like coffee, espresso and those are usually more commonly found. Being an advanced cyclist and athlete participating in races and rides over 100km, this is a great energy boost, light weight, easy to carry and easily digested.. One of the things he's found with other brands or products is that rather than giving energy, it makes him feels sick and nauseous which is absolutely not what your need when you're competing or out for a long ride. Definitely one that we reorder

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

long run is the most favorite day but also the most tiring so during the activity I use this gel to have as much energy as possible but I know when I don't eat in the morning and I have intensive training

31e7d3c4-063f-4d77-a1ff-cc6b7aebb242
2a837332-3586-4cd0-bd07-21e623bc992c
e87b05e6-07dc-48e1-97ff-d0a4df8cee2c
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This energy is good value, 24 packets in a box and the price works out a lot cheaper than getting in HK, very useful for hikes and exercise

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I'm running a lot, I tried a lot of gel's. I can't say this one is the best, but it works. I'm trying to eat 50-60g of carbo every hour of running or riding. Two gel's it's exactly what I need.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Easy to eat while working out and provides quick energy when needed. I like the no litter packaging, which comes handy while riding on the bike. Delivery was fast and no hassle!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

3rd time ordering the same items. Received the last one in 3 days. Will definitely order again 👍🏻

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good and tasty. Can be consumed anytime of the day and recommended.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great shot of energy without caffeine and I like the flavor, sweet with a hint of tartness

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Great taste, does not have the same effect as GU though

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

Since I'm thin and have fast metabolism I need a lot of energy for gym. This gel gives it for me. It's good that this particular taste has no caffeine added. I prefer to take caffeine separately. Highly recommend!