HR

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Good

I like the scent and quality of this product. the package the size of 8oz is plenty . it is gentle with some of of the washing of materials, but is not effective on everything, was happy it removed some grease spots on a coach cover ! I use often and would recommend if you have pets and messy husbands or children !

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

i worked in a health food store & citrisolv is what we used for general cleaning. Our store closed & I havent been able to find this product until now. thank you

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I've used this for a long time; very economical for all purpose cleaning without chemicals. It also helps get rid of ants. Smells good too. Good service from iHerb as usual.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Have been using this product for years now, mainly to clean my kitchen floor. It has an amazing natural citrus scent and cleans really well. It is also very economical as it is very concentrated.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Love this product, both for art/craft and in the kitchen. A great natural degreaser with a lovely scent. Shipped promptly from iHerb, and no complications with international shipment

Posted on May 26, 2022

Works brilliantly, best ever for dissolving sticky labels and degreasing stuff💜

Posted on May 5, 2022

Cleans everything: Dishasher, oven, stove, floors, bathrooms, kitchen, washing machine and windows. Concentrated, can be mixed with water and sprayed.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great quality! Use for cleaning ! Leaves a lovely scent and gentle on the hands.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Smells great and really degreases my kitchen after I have been cooking!