HR

Posted on Jan 18, 2022
Good

I bought this for my elderly dog who has chronic pancreatitis. I give her a few drops per day with her water (on an empty stomach). Not sure if I'll ever know whether or not it is helping her but the ingredients are natural and if there is a small chance of benefit, it's worth trying.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Your pancreas will thank you! For anyone who has ever has any difficulties with pancreatitis or just want a better bile quality (hence better digestion), that’s a good product ! Slightly bitter taste, but if you mix it in a glass of water - almost unnoticeable.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I will be dead without this phenomenal product I suffer for quite sometime with pancreatitis and using "this little magic genius in the bottle" has keep me going and without pain and able to eat without pain ! Thank you

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Haven't used this product that long to evaluate it properly. I am planning on reordering in the future depending on results at 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days. Will update this evaluation in the future. As true herbalist know, it takes time to see the true effects.

PurplePegasus
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

It works well for internal cleansing and then more health can be had. It's long overdue after I concentrated on my liver. The pancreas needs some help too. This is a very good brand.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

Ive had sever Chronic Pancreatitis for over 10 years and have always struggled with Pancreatitis and digestive pain, i have tried a lot of other digestive enzymes and other medications / remedies but this formula has helped greatly and can highly recommend for digestion and all round health of the pancreas.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Helped a lot with pain that I would get due to pancreas

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

High quality ingredients and a price you can't beat. Always packaged with care.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

it's a great product. I just change to Solaris because it's caps.