HR

Posted on May 4, 2022

I just started it, but no visible shrinkage yet, but hopefully restores the gland. I would need a 100 day review to tell the real advantages. Also: family size would be useful, as you run out, of the bottle way before one would experience the first signs of betterment...

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

still need to try it a bit longer. Used to take Gaia Herbs but they are to expensive so I'm trying something else. *Update: I like this product, it's great, works as a natural product but doesn't feel enough by itself alone, would buy it again.

SazfromIreland
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I’m taking this with the Thyroid Helper for my autoimmune hypothyroid condition/Hashimotos and I think it seems to be making a difference. I’m looking forward getting my thyroid checked again in a few months.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

I know that people having troubles with thyroid gland often have to consume artificial hormones. I'm happe that my doctor has prescribed me this product as it helps me to feel healthier and I can take all the best from it and do no harm to my health. Thank you for having such an amazing alternative that keeps me away from artificial caps.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I am so happy to have Christopher's Original Formula Thyroid to help me reduce my need for exogenous thyroid hormone supplementation. I love the formulation and quality of the product.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The quality and ingredients are great and the age is fresh I’m looking forward to how this product can help me.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Got it for my mom who has some problems with thyroid . It was recommended by her doctor so hope it will do it job.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I think this might help my slow thyroid. I don't take medications and it's not getting worse.

Posted on Nov 15, 2019

I used it with the glandular, thyroid, and bloodstream caps for one month when I started to feel a big shift in my body energy, stamina while working out, sleeping, and the ability to focus all day. I believe in herbs as the real healer and maintainer for our body and I am very thankful I came to know about dr. Christopher formulas that really changed my lif