HR

NatureLove
Posted on Nov 9, 2021
Natures Treasure for veins, blood pressure and heart.

Hawthorn berry is an amazing fruit. At first I thought what should 1/2 teaspoon of this sirup change and I stopped it again. But my varicose vein recently started playing up again. So I took a blueberry smoothie (works amazing for veins), this sirup and Vitalerbs from Dr. Christophers herbal cabinette...and I love the results. Another nice sidebenefit of this combo for me is that my heart stopped throbbing at night. As with all natural formulars - be consistent and find the one which helps. In my case I think the Vitalerbs were just as important as Hawthorn. Everybody is different so get a feeling of your weak spots and strength. And especially ensure that you feed yourself with vegetables/ and fruits for your constitution your metabolism/digestion works... without that all else will work only half as good if at all. Thank God for these gifts of nature and those dedicated healer who kept the tradition alive.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This product worked well for my heart so far. Its amazing how fast it worked after taking it. The package came quickly and was secured and bubble wrapped. At my age of 43 I needed a quality supplement to help with improvement to my heart. The ingredients is proven to benefit with irregular heart palpation. It's easy to maintain a proper diet when the taste is not bad. If you have a concern with your heart health this composition of ingredients from Christopher's original formula is a good choice.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

very sweet taste (berry and alcohol). I like it. I read it help with depression so I started taking it. I suffered from hormonal depression and it stopped but I am not sure this syrup is the cause of the improvement. time will tell. I take a zip 3 times daily.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

My biggest problem with this product is the taste. I like it so much, it never last as long as it should. I could literally drink the whole bottle in one shot. I haven't yet, but I use way more than recommended. You try to just take 1/2 a table spoon at a time. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Huge bottle, which will last me ages. I kept spilling a bit when pouring into a teaspoon, so have got a baby dropper now, to put in the bottle top and draw out the liquid so I'm not wasting it. It is expensive, but I've looked around for it elsewhere and it is being sold for a lot more than on Iherb. Dr Christopher's products all seem to be excellent, so I have ordered a few other ones now. This one tastes lovely, and I feel sure it will help my heart problems (atrial fibrillation and others.)

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Only half a teaspoon is needed a day as it is very potent. It helps to regulate my heart beat. The quality of the ingredients are excellent. I like the fact that that only half a teaspoon is needed a day and the taste is fantastic. It is so easy to take.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I buy Dr. Christopher's hawthorn berry heart syrup to use every day. It has had a dramatic change in my heart condition. As I always say it arrives in the U.K very quickly.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Very good for strengthening the heart, generally. A centuries-old European/English remedy that has a good reputation as a Heart remedy. helped me after having post-viral cardiac arrhythmias some years ago. Highly recommend

Posted on May 7, 2022

Hawthorn is the best nutrient for the heart. Works best if taken with cayenne powder/tincture. These products are simply the best in the world. A very trusted company.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Hawthorn is a wonderful and gentle herb to help with heart relates issues, be it physical or mental (grief). It is also a great source of polyphenols (antioxidants) which help lower inflammation (which benefits the heart). Hawthorn needs to be taken daily for at least 3 months to have a good effect. (In case of current heart disease please do consult your doctor before taking Hawthorn.)