HR

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Good. Veg capsules are relatively easy to swallow in terms of size and shape. My parents have =just started taking this because the previous brand was discontinued. Definitely high quality, helps with the dryness of their eyes.

Posted on May 2, 2022

It’s cool to have so many eye related ingredients in one serving, good composition. I think to fully benefit from, one must take 2 a day. Quality is average, yet the packaging is good. 4 out of 5

One capsule taken after a meal (two or three days per week).......and a few hours later (in the evening) my vision seems sharper than usual. These capsules do work. The improvement is subtle. I'm not back to 20/20 vision - but I definitely notice it's easier to read fine print and manage paperwork. Yes, I would recommend this product!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Need to take good care of my eye. This is one of the supplements I find helpful. Will continue buying.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Always a honor to use Dr Christopher's (Wild-Harvested) herbs. Always highest quality and better than Organic.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

So good to have a large jar of so it lasts a while. Great product!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Grest product that seems to help with eye problems. I recommend it.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I have confidence in Dr. Christopher products. I am currently using a Solgar blend however. It includes lutein for eye health. I like Solgar's glass bottle packaging for environmental reasons. I think there might be an advantage of economy with my Solgar choice too, or perhaps it is the advantage of swallowing two per day rather than the larger amount with the Dr. Christopher item.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Quality and ingredients are wonderful herbs and the age is fresh and I’m looking forward to seeing the outcome with my eyes

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

natural ingredients for antioxidants for age and eye sight. Trust the quality products from iherb.