HR

Posted on Mar 29, 2022
Lovely relaxing tea

Ticks all the boxes for me including being an attractive looking box on top of organic. I do like have them individually wrapped, although its not the most ecologically, it works well for my tea area

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Nice mild tea. Helps me before bed and during my menstrual cycle. I take it hot to help me reduce inflammation. It’s good price for organic tea, it’s 16 bags.

I love this Chamomile tea so much, it's very smooth and taste natural. I also noticed that every time I take it before bedtime, somehow it helps or prepare me for a better sleep for the rest of the night, 'coz normally I have the tendency to suddenly wake up in the middle of the night for whatever reason, and I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep afterwards. So, this basically helped improve my sleep a lot.

e2b37717-9772-4a04-a276-13a73341954d
a55caa71-9229-4de5-b080-b768f30388a7
5f43938b-6cf7-46d4-a150-01017ce0626a
Hamedatb
Posted on May 16, 2022

Amazing taste Z ingredients. Quality . Brand good. Caffeine free. Best way come you down before sleep

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Beautiful quality chamomile tea blend, that's great to drink when feeling stressed and often when your GUT is feeling unsettled

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

It’s good tea :) we are enjoying for dinner and night tea It’s a bit large portion per bag, so I have my tea at least twice with one bag

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

The tea bag gives a good cup of fragrant smelling chamomile tea and the taste remains strong even with refilling it the second time. Feels assured knowing that it is organic.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

It’s good. I started loving this tea brand as I tried the green tea too and loved it!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Good tea will re-buy it

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Like the taste and smell, will buy it again! Like the decaf and I could drink without worrying the sleep