HR

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Soapy Clean

Love how compact this sheets of soap comes in. The container is small enough to out in your pocket and keeps each sheet dry and separated. Wet the soap sheet and rub hands together. Wahla! Soapy bubbles to clean hands! Timely purchase as some toilets do not replenish their soap in toilets. Scent is a strong zesty lemon

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I bought this as a gift. The scent is nice and it is good that the person can take it with themself and wash their hands on the go without having to worry about where to put the wet soap. Obviously it's not for everyday use, but as a travel kit it does what was expected. Nice!

I ordered this soap for my swimming pool bag to wash out chlorine after work out. the smell is great, it fits to the smallest purse like clutch so. I will buy more to take with me everywhere just in case.

be2b3cfc-8fc0-4fbc-8c48-2c5d457e1824
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is perfect for travel or just being out and about. Lots of places will not provide soap to wash your hands so I like to keep this handy, especially on the plane. The scent is lemon. The size is perfect to put in a handbag or a small pocket or pouch. There are 50 sheets and each sheet will last one use. My daughter has sensitive skin and she has been fine using it.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I always carry a pack of this soap in my purse. Children like to wash their hands with this soap, they themselves ask to get a leaf to make their hands clean.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Wow, another great idea this paper soap, it great for travel, it's good for day to day. It's tiny it can fit any bag, perfect! Smells really nice, to bad they are always out of stock, cuz I wanted more kinds.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Very good for traveling product. Doesn't take up much space in my bag or pocket.Washes well. I bought 2, it smells a little like lemon. I recommend. I will buy more.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Classy quality. Super product. Fast delivery. I recommend.I like it very much.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This will be great to take camping. I do not think the product smells very much like lemon, though. More of a perfume soap smell.