HR

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 22, 2022

I love citrus and I constantly need lip balm, so when I said this I had to buy. the scent is indeed good, not too acidic, more like a lemon bisquit, but I like it anyway. As for the composition, as you can read, it's mainly oil not butter, so pay attention to that bacause some lips prefer oil some butter

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I love the citrus scent on these! It uplifts my mood and spirit up when i need. I bought 2 of these same flavored ones so i have 1 spare with me at all times. Good value. The Chapstick has a quality look and feel to it. It has a thicker core than those regular tiny ones so these lasts much longer. Seems to moisturize well.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Great value of money. It has a light scent. Made of high-quality ingredients. The packaging is good, can easily apply it and the size is good. I'm applying it daily to get the maximum benefit of it.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This lipstick made with natural ingredients is wonderful. It forms a cream and last long! I super recommend it. This brand is very well know for its quality!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Beautifully packaged, and an unusual flavour for lip salve, but it is lovely. Good sized stick, but easy to carry in my pocket. I will order more to give to my family.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is the best hydration chap stick, leaves your lips moist and soft. The citrus scent is amazing and you get your money’s worth for the size. This product is very compact the fits easily in pocket or purse. I wouldn’t leave home without it!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I have a bunch of these, they're very nourishing. The citrus one smells the best. Definitely worth purchasing, I'll get more I'm sure

Posted on May 23, 2022

nice bit heavy texture, moisturizes the lips very well and helps restore dry lips. all in all very good value for money, only thing i didnt really liked the citrusy flavor and scent when its combined withe a creamy flavor.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

i love the smell and non tinted, coz i can still put on my lipstick on top of it. feels light. really like it

0cd2dc43-05d5-4aaf-beb5-3276ab7b3bda
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Love it very well moisturizes lip during dry weather conditions