HR

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Great product

I love this soap. I’ve purchased it somewhere else are a lot more money which would not have made it cost effective to use every day. Amazon had a decent price on it so I bought a package of bars. I just love it the fresh scent is not fake, it’s wonderful. I will be ordering more very soon. Try it I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

2eba0d32-7b93-4b66-b506-12fc9170fdc1

Many many years ago I stayed at an Airbnb. They had a green soap which smelt so divine that I took it home with me and kept it unused for a long time because I loved it so much (I'm a huge scent person). I've never found that smell again but when I opened this box it was so similar to that version that I was shocked. So five stars from me. A wonderful scent and doesn't dry out my skin. Wish it was bigger so it would last longer!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Decided to give this soap a try a couple of months ago love it! It’s a bit stingy when applied to the face, but it’s made out of natural ingredients which is a big plus for me. Will continue ti use it for a ling time, I hope.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I've been using this soap for a few years now and really love it! It lathers really well, and the smell is fresh, earthy, and grounding. The scent lingers for a little while after you've showered too. It's nice size for daily use, while also be great for traveling as well.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

A good affordable soap! The scent actually lasts for a decent amount of time. I put it in a small organic fibre foaming bag to make it last longer. Foams easily by hand as well. Pros: eco friendly packing, great smell, no frills soap, cleans well Cons: size is a little small (at least it’s cheap tho)

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Oh, I love it from the first touch to my skin and even hair. Yes, yes, I have started to use it instead of shampoo. You would not believe but my hair is so good after it. Looking good, healthy and in good shape/structure. Started to look at another Ayurveda products as well.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love Chandrika soap! Easy on my skin and smells great! What I received was Chandrika soap in boxes like the ones in the ad. The soap looks the same and foams as well as the Chandrika I have purchased in the past. I even use it to wash my hair. The smell seems a bit 'off' with these, just a tad different, but not so much I won't or can't use them.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I am glad i discovered this bar soap. It is very small size bar but it has very pleasant smell and it cleanses well and leaves your skin with nice touch. It's good for my sensitive skin and it's very gentle. Doesn't leave my skin dry after using. Definitely recommend it !

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The scent is lovely, though it might take some getting used to for some people. This soap has a simple and gentle composition, made only from high-quality vegetable oils and herbal extracts, thus making it suitable for sensitive and dry skin types. It creates a rich lather, which has an amazing feel in the shower. The size may be a little bit small, but it lasts for a long time. Highly recommend for Ayurvedic beauty enthusiasts!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This bar has great scent, size, and is gentle on skin. You won’t feel dry as the composition is made from ingredients that will benefit your body. I use this when I shower and no matter what age you are, it’s of good quality. Also, the package is attractive.