HR

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
מצוין!

I really like all the tea products of this brand, and the sweet-sour taste of the zinger series is perfect. I drink those teas on a daily basis. I used to dislike tea, until I found out about that brand. I prefer the mandarin taste, but this one also great. The scent is really perfect. I already ordered more tastes of tea from this brand and just could not wait to try them.

420f1c6a-7d86-49b8-a96a-1a3b4d9b7bf3
7be97f1d-301e-47ae-9b48-0851f924229c
1224d57a-5e22-46c4-b05a-242a827e43ad
a90fe764-a929-46d3-9c6c-c783e0f1431d
2249fc63-8394-4558-b4e6-c33ade9e4b6a
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love the variety of tea this company has. This is the first time I have ordered this tea. I knew it contained cranberries and an apple, what a surprise it was that it also contained cinnamon. Those who love cinnamon will love, those who do not like cinnamon, this is not his cup of tea :). To my taste the tea is excellent with an amazing aroma. Feel the sour biscuit flavor. Great for warming up on cold winter days.

24c78fff-e0e9-4360-9c65-b071a49133b2
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

High quality tea, one of my favorites of CS One bag can be used up to 2 cups of tea, so if you want to make tea pot for more people, just use 2 bags inside, it's best to mix: 1 bag of this, 1 bag of black cherry :)

The high quality ingredients in this tea blend make for a great taste so I use it frequently. I like that it is caffeine free so you can enjoy a healthful serving anytime you want without worrying about it keeping you up at night. I use a little honey in my tea to make it even better. I have heard that there are many health benefits to drinking tea. I read that the hibiscus in this tea is supposed to help lower your cholesterol. I can't be 100% sure if that works but it has other health benefits too and it doesn't hurt to add it to your diet. The size of the package is nice. Twenty tea bags last me quite a while, especially since I like all of the Zinger teas so I have several varieties. Twenty bags stay fresh till you use them up.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This tea has such a good quality flavour. It’s so nostalgic for me because it reminds me of my grandma, she used to buy it! I herb was the only place i could find it in Canada for a good price and value. Caffeine free which is a bonus.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The bags in the box are packed in a special eco-friendly paper bag, which allows the fragrance not to fade. They don't have a rope and a tag, they resemble bags from a pharmacy. The main advantages of this drink are taste and aroma. Mint, chamomile and other herbs are clearly felt. I would even say that the tea is a little sweet. Drinking it is extremely pleasant. He puts thoughts in order at any time of the day. The absence of caffeine allows you to use it before going to bed. It also relieves my headache a little and calms my stomach

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

If you are looking for a tea to drink in the fall and winter time, this is the tea to try! I drink this one frequently in the colder months because the taste is so festive and warming. Celestial Seasonings is great tea for the price, with more servings per box than other teas I've tried.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I love drinking this hot, caffeine free tea in the evening. The cinnamon smells warm, like fall and winter. I am so glad iherb is carrying this classic. It wasn't in my grocery store last time I went. High quality, fresh, and quick delivery. I have always been impressed with iherb's quick shipping.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This tea is comfort in a cup! No caffeine, so I can drink it in the evening. I love the taste and enjoy it every time I brew a cup.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

LOVE IT! So good! The flavor of this tea is great! I use it daily. it is very satisfying, and tastes delicious! keeps me full, and helps me maintain my diet. I highly recommend this specific flavor!