HR

Posted on Nov 10, 2021
מצוין!

This granola is great. There is chocolate taste and scent. I use it in the morning with milk. The granola gives sweet chocolate taste to the milk, so I also like to drink the milk afterwards. The package is a bit small, almost finished after 5 days, but still worth it. Definitely going to order it again.

db2399a3-af5b-4509-95b1-2eaf40f7f153
b9378adb-e14e-48f6-8d48-cd2eaca9ba13
a27c4800-60e8-4fda-9e06-6b4ee8201484
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This is wonderful for gluten free people who don’t have time or energy to make granola. There’s sugar inside but it’s not sweet like conventional cereals. Best kept in a cool place because the chocolate melts, lightly sweetened. If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

OMG! I finished the box within 3 sittings. It's sweet but not too sweet like some other brands of granola. The combination of dark chocolate & almond is perfect! I'll have to eat it with almond milk instead of eating it from the box. Otherwise, I'll eat a lot. Haha! During the Black Friday sale, I bought 2 more boxes!!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I ordered it after reading many reviews. I am really satisfied with my choice. It's a bit sweet but not that much. I really love it! One of my favorites for sure!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Yummy! Tastes great, delicious. Good balance between salt-bitter-sweet. The granola has a rich earthy taste, the quality seems to be very good. natural ingredients. I like to eat is as a snack.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love chocolate, and this has tasty dark chocolate mixed with the granola and slices of almonds. With some oat milk, it's a tasty treat in the morning to start my day.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I purchased these because the regular ones I usually buy were not in stock and I was not disappointed. Full of flavor, very crunchy, a great addition to the morning yogurt.