HR

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Carlson makes great products, and this is another one. 15mg is the daily dose I think I need. I always take it at night, one hour before sleep. No taste. The small tablet is a plus. Zinc is a very important essential mineral, at is a cofactor in a lot of enzymes in our body. So I use and recommend as a daily supplement. If you think this answer helped you, please leave a thumb up. Thank you

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I looked for zinc containing 10-15 mg and finally found it in Carlson, I used zinc 15 mg to support as additional 50 mg daily zinc. It’s also use for my daughter in growth and development. 👍

c251cdb8-9533-4d1e-ae0c-39eb9f14187a
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I took zinc daily in the morning because it helped my immune system and metabolism to work well. I choose this brand because I trust the quality of ingredient. The size is easy to swallow as well. The ingredients are good quality no artificial preservatives. I like the quality and reasonable price.

c17aa5d0-5ec1-4f64-aa2c-72e45a1adb6c

I have been using Carlson Zinc supplements for about a year, and I have fortunately not been ill. I even had a sore throat the other day and doubled up on the zinc. The sore throat is now a thing of the past! It works!!!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Carlson's Zinc is a must!! Anything Carlson's is great. They are a trusted brand and Zinc is vital to fight flues and Covid.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This dosage (15mg) is suitable for our current dietary needs. Pills are small and there is a good quantity of pills per bottle at a discounted price.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

My choise fell on this product and i did not regret it. Exellent quality of the product itself and packaging. It makes my skin hair are better

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I get flu symptoms from high doses of zinc, so this 15 mg is good enough to not cause side effects. Love this company as well.