HR

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

getting this because of its quality and ingredients and also for my sinus and feeling much better now, I take it with other supplements like Serrapeptase and Quercetin Bromelain to build up the immune system and against the inflammation. Sinus has improved, will keep taking it as it has many benefits. the taste is ok and the omega is good for heart too.

db481228-5f66-413e-af2e-52a58f7b0338
ef2eac96-b568-4485-8406-65fc3dc7a73e
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love the quality and the ingredients for this package and also it’s have a lot of benefits like vitamin a and vitamin D and vitamin E and omega-3 and a lot and the calories it’s just 10 and helps for people they have Cholesterol and hair loss also

efb53921-7e94-4f5d-b0c0-ee409d9512f4
5a2a276a-1c38-443c-bc59-5e56b6b6aa58
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The quality is good and no side effect. I believe the ingredient as per the instruction, like the amount of omega 3 and DHA. My hair and eyes are in good shape. Taste is acceptable. My heart is still very healthy but I don’t know if it is a causation of the diet or just a placeable effect.

02ca0699-8a60-46fd-b617-c76dfd0d4436
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I had lasic a few years ago and until now, my eyelids kind of stuck to my eyes in the morning and it is quite painful. Now my eyes are much better in the mornings and I havent used it for that long. I also gave some to my friend, who is 60+ and also has some trouble with her eyes and she also noticed a difference in a few days.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I find this exact omega more sufficient for skin, you can see a result quite quickly. Good for the brain as well. For now, I see this one more effective than super omega 3, which I took for quite a long time. No bad aftertaste, I sometimes like to squeeze it off the cap, and it has a very fresh taste.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I like the natural occuring vitamin D3 which is a natural form of D3 and available at 400IU per 1000mg capsule. I am reassured that I will not be worried of D3 overdosing from the synthetic version, Being wild cod I am assured of the uncontaminated product and also need not worried about the preservative in other cultured cod.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Great cod liver oil, just like the traditional stuff that parents use to feed their kids back in the days when parents weren't completely clueless about what to feed their children. Now days the standard diet for most children is chip, candy, milk and cola. It doesn't help that women are no too concerned with careers instead of raising their own children. Cod liver is great for the joints and brain health.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I’ve been a year consume this cod liver oil I love the ingredients,taste ,package and its price This cod liver is effective to reduce inflammatio and cholesterol. The capsule isnt fish y at all Will purchase this omega again because i love the benefit when i take the pill everyday