HR

Posted on Jan 14, 2022
The best for muito baby

I’ve been giving this oil mixed in the food for my baby since she was 7 months. She accepted very well and her development is great even with some ortopedic problems she was born with. I’m from Brazil, so it’s really expensive to buy it, but we don’t have here a pure cod liver oil, so importing it by here is the only way to get it.

14bd3b4c-33cc-4b59-ac29-d15ad13d193c
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I’ve been taking Carlson cod liver oil for more than 2 weeks!! My doctor suggested cod liver oil for my dry eyes and it has really helped me a lot.. after searching for the best quality cod liver oil I purchased it.. instead of seven seas and I’m happy about it.. my mom had vitamin d deficiency too and now she felt very weak!! She’s been using it for a month and she feels so much better

4a6a764c-b6e1-4b6f-8a9a-fccc0a96ad9e
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

It doesn't taste or smell bad at all, just a little which allows me to add it in small amounts in Food like soups and salads without noticing the taste/smell of it though I don't particularly think it's a good idea to drink it straight from the bottle. It's an excellent source for Omega 3, Vitamin D3, E and A. I highly recommend it. It's extremely healthy, just look it up.

e1b9bfe2-2304-4470-a69c-cf9c8edeeae0
d93cae2a-a088-4126-9f1d-b6311d694215
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

My Mom has been using this fish oil supplement for over two years and she loves it. She likes that the taste is very "clean, lightweight and fresh, not 'rancid'" like some other fish oil products. The ingredients are exactly what she needs - omega content is great and the form of vitamin A in the product is difficult to find. She says the benefits for her include better vision (she has astigmatism) and less inflammation.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I like mild fishy taste, it must have because of its nature. Nothing wondering about natural fish product! I like texture, taste and glass bottle. All that I see for the quality of good product. Ingredients just natural, Norwegian Cod liver oil is just awesome for overall health, teeth. Great source of vitamin D and A, beneficial with K2 vitamin, because of natural wild fish have it! Thank you for wonderful price and quality!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I have been using Carlson's Cod Liver Oil since I was about 60 years of age and swear by the quality of the product. My doctors have also approved my use of this oil as part of my health regimen because of the benefits it provides. Most people dislike cod liver oil because of the taste of the fish, but adding lemon as one of the ingredients removes any distastefulness. Based on information I have read, cod liver oil helps remove cholesterol from the system which, in the long run, will help the heart function.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I was searching for good quality vitamin A to aid my dry eyes issue, but was confused by all controversy with regards to which form and how much of vitamin A could be safely taken. So I gave this cod liver oil a try and I am not disappointed: my eyes seem to be doing much better in a short time, and as added bonus, there is also vitamin D and E d-alfa tocopherols in this, which make it a must for winter season in Northern areas. I actually like the original taste without flavorings, I love smoked fish and always ask for fatty pieces, so my body must be craving something and now I got it. Please keep original flavor version in production. Packaging was perfect, bottle arrived safe and fast, and expiration on my bottle is in 2025, so it is fresh. If your family member has trouble taking cod liver oil, one might want to try it on a slice of rye or pumpernickel bread, even with a bit of salt sprinkled on top. Cheers.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This cod liver oil is the best quality I've ever found. It's in liquid form and I take a teaspoon every morning from fall through spring. I've come to actually enjoy the taste, so I don't buy the flavored variety. I keep it refrigerated. I take it for heart health and wellness.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The quality and package seems to be very good and I got good recommendation to use it specially for hair , skin and diet. It is full of omega 3 and good for heart, cholesterol and inflammation. The taste I think is ok. There are many benefits for the cod liver fish you can search more for it ..

Posted on May 11, 2022

Great quality cod liver oil you can trust, it doesn’t taste too fishy or give fish burps which tells me this is fresh. The levels of vitamin’s are perfect for my dogs home cooked foods as well. My only complaint is why doesn’t IHerb stock the smaller bottles in the unflavoured version? I like to open a fresh bottle after a month because of oxidation.