HR

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Excellent!!!

This is the first time I bought this product and from iHerb, hope can see health improvement in Heart & Brain, lower LDL cholesterol and I bought it for my family. Taste good; No fishy smell! Kept in the refrigerator! Recommended quality. customer service is helpful and willing to answer my questions. Thank you.

a5f457c2-9525-4c60-9a3c-88c7a6914440
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It’s probably best Omega-3 in the market because of its surprisingly high amount of DHA and EPA!! This liquid fish oil has normal taste with lemon hints and contain just best ingredients you can find. Omega-3 will be beneficial for your heart health, your joints and your mood and cognitive functions. Price of this bottle is worth its quality.

1269a602-a025-4292-bb60-8953cdbca809
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Really good quality fish oil. Ignore comments that say there is sunflower oil in it. There is no mention of sunflower oil on my bottle ingredients (see photo). I really like the taste of this, I use fish oil to lower triglycerides and this brand does a good job based on my last cholesterol test!

58fc6b07-38da-45da-bc7d-d69dd4eaccc6
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

We have been ordering this product for the third time in two years. My 3-year-old son has never once refused the product. We believe it has had a significant impact on its development and we have great confidence in both the Carlson brand and iHerb. Unfortunately, there was a dent in the cover of the last product. I'm sure they could have come up with a suitable solution if we contacted iHerb, but we had to use it this way because we didn't have time to wait for the change processes.

a7219dcd-c6e9-4091-9d9a-34dd6a56ddfc

I have been using Carlson's Fish Oil and Cod Liver Oil on-and-off for the past 8 years now. In 2009, I had arthritis pain and stiffness in one of knees whenever I woke up. After researching about fish oil, I went with Carlson with their excellent ratings and I wasn't disappointed. I used it everyday either directly on a tablespoon or with my dinner and after a month, I did NOT have any more stiffness in my knee. I also had triglyceride issues. It was over 350 at one point. After using this for 6 months, I have retested and it went down to mid-250s. My doctor had me tested again after another 6 months and it went down to I believe 179. Impressive!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I used to be a fan of soft gel capsules for my fish oil consumption until I learnt how they make the capsules. In the manufacturing process, there can be impurities and chemicals added to the beef sourced gelatin used to make the capsules. Why unnecessarily put that into your body? That's where liquid comes in. I have never experienced an aftertaste or any unpleasantness from drinking this fish oil. My digestion has no problems with it. So if you are thinking of trying liquid over capsules, give it a go. You may very well end up healthier for it. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Always purchasing this brand of fish oil as it doesn't have strange fishy taste like other brands and my eyes don't feel so dry like before.

4dee2486-93c6-46bf-be3d-4bd17dacb1b2
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I bought this after finishing up a bottle of the Orange flavor of this fish oil. The bottle is large and made of sturdy dark glass. It comes properly wrapped up so do not worry about the product breaking. The oil is slightly thick and pours cleanly into a teaspoon. The oil is tasteless. If you are not used to take oil, you might find the texture uncomfortable at first. If you hate swallowing pills, please try this one instead. It smells like artificial lemon. Omega-3 helps me focus and improves studying quality. It also helps reduce period pain remarkably. If you suffer from painful menstrual cramps, I highly recommend you give this fish oil a try, but you have to be consistent. You should notice the effect taking place after a month. And make sure you use organic cotton pads - if you do both, I pray that your horrible cramps will disappear within a month. This fish oil is essential to my diet now. I highly recommend! I prefer the orange flavor more.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

When I ordered thisI was apprehensive because a lot of fish oil I have tried had that fishy taste (think Scott's Emulsion) and fishy smell which I don't care for. Decided to try this as it is IFOS certified. Plesantly surprised as it taste like...nothing with a tinge of lemon. You can feel the oil but it has no smell save the lemon too. Additionally, great thing about Carlson is they do conduct regular independent audits of their products

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Carlson is by far the best brand. The quality its superior. Its made completely by fish, the best source of Omega 3. Its great for the cholesterol, I feel better since I´m using it, good benefits for the heart. The package it´s glass, pefect for the purity of the product.