HR

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Great low dose

I purchased this Niacin because it's only 50 mg per tablet and my first time taking a Niacin supplement. I wasn't sure how my system would react and how flushing I would get. So I liked the ability to start with one and increase to two tablets or alternate. I haven't had any bad flushing with one tablet so I'll try two.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Super happy with Carlson Niacin. This is Nicotinic Acid, not the often used Niacinamide, so you'll be getting the absolute BEST form of B3. On top of that, the 50mg dosage is perfect and allows for much more flexibility, especially to allow time to adjust to the mild-moderate flushing effect that can happen from time to time in some people. Personally, I've seen noticeable improvements in skin (less blemishes, dryness) as well as improved energy and focus throughout the day (rather than short bursts) over a period of 2 months of daily supplementation at 50mg. If you're looking for Niacin on iHerb, THIS is one to get without a doubt!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is a great supplement in terms of quality, form, balance between quantity and price etc. Although the ingredient is nicotinic acid, hence one would generally experience a niacin flush, unless already well-adapted to the dose, it is actually a better form for the cells, it provides better potency, efficiency of usage by the cell, is highly important for the energy metabolism and is very important for thyroid function, nervous system etc. The end effect is much better than with the flush-free forms. The tablet form allows for reducing the single dose, which gives the opportunity for easier adaptation. great supplement!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Great product! I personally feel more energized after taking it. Just a note: I took half a pill for the first time (25 mg), and got a flush effect which took about one hour. The next days I took it again - flush effect happens periodically, not always, even for 50 mg.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I prefer a mild niacin flush because that is the form of niacin I want. Niacin along with Citruline helped me toward better circulation in my feet. No chill blains last Winter!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

It's my first time trying niacin and i love the tingling it gives me. First couple of times i didn't feel anything and was concerned but after that i get that it's working.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My grandmother owned and managed a health food store back in the 70s. She always told me, "B vitamins are for how you look, how you think, and how you feel." She's right. Niacin is part of the B vitamin family - B3 to be exact. She always recommended Carlson brand as well for the quality products they make. Personally, I would not recommend taking more than 100mg daily. It can cause that "flushing" which to me feels like ant stings. If you drink a couple glasses of water, it'll help. It's best to take it with food.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Very, very pleased with this product. Excellent for my circulation trouble.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Strong form of niacin, I take twice a day 100 my before food to improve my lymph flow and detoxication.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

One of the few supplements out there with this form of niacin, will repurchase for sure