HR

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great product and mild on the stomach. I've taken these both after food and on an empty stomach, no acidity or taste issues whatsoever. Quality is amazing and really what you would expect from Carlson. I believe they have great potency and are very effective, after all Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. I've gone through Covid (unvaxxed) with barely any symptoms and I am sure Vitamin C has been one of the contributors to keeping my immune system in check. Perfect packaging as always from iHerb.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I strongly believe in Vitamin C and this Brand so highly recommend and it's so easy on the stomach . My mother in law takes it and she has an ulcer in her stomach but this this. no problem at all ........highly recommend

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Like this C is e-z on stomach+ not too drying. Using to promote iron in my body. so far so good.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

Easy to take. Excellent Quality. Buffered for no stomach issues.

Posted on Sep 22, 2013

I really like this form of vitamin C. Calcium Ascorbate is easy on the stomach and also supplies some Calcium, which saves me having to get clacium tablets separately. The capsules are very easy to swallow - much easier than most other Vit C I have tried that are in tablet form. I also really like that there aren't bioflavinoids in this Vit C. There are plenty of Vit C mixtures out there with bioflavinoids in them if that is what you want, but I prefer to have the choice and have my C without bioflavinoids. So I'm really pleased that Carlson have made this product and that iherb stock it.

Posted on Feb 18, 2010

I take several grams of buffered Vitamin C per day plus large amounts of bioflavonoids to strengthen capillaries. Carlson Mild C 500mg capsules are easy to take. Each capsule gives me 500mg of C buffered with 56mg of calcium, all for about six cents per capsule (as of February 2010). Great product, good price, plus iherb's great service. Thank you, iherb, for restocking this great product!

Posted on Jan 6, 2019

I bought this type of vitamin c because I was having stomach upsets - this is really easy on the stomach - no gerd issues with these! Also, they are good to lower blood sugar slightly, keep my skin in better shape - and I caught a cold and it cut the length of that cold in half! I up the dosage during flu season.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Reasonable price and easy use.

Posted on Jul 2, 2019

This is the only brand of buffered Vitamin C that doesn't make me nauseous, or upset my stomach. I love it.