HR

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
최고!

According to recent publication, people with low glutathione level in blood might be likely to proceed to severe COVID-19. Basically glutathion is the key player to get rid of oxidative stress and recently it might be able to suppress the pathological pathway of COVID-19. Therefore, I decided to take this supplement. Let's see what happens to my body after this.

Amazing, great product, it's antioxidant, which helps protect your body from damage to cells caused by free radicals. It's boosting immune system. Highly recommended 👌

a69ae66e-9255-4275-90ce-2e2ca46bac90
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Nac is a glutathione booster im loving the effect, quality is good and the price as well, ingredients quality is good too, size of capsule is okay. I love the product cz its anti oxidants and good for the immunity

f12b1da5-36e7-4757-9d28-2b87dd53aab1
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Great, I use it to make my skin more soft, I use it for more 3 months and I feel my skin softer and shinning

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I prescribe straight glutathione to some of my clients, but this is a more holistic approach for those in more chronic (rather than acute) need.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Love ingredients in this product, glutathione is well known, super antioxidant.

ba0b8104-2421-467f-8dac-c9ba8de74578
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

It is a beautiful composition. Effects i am yet to know though.

abbe6c2e-79b0-402a-8212-f452c792b41f
d6fd95f0-d888-49f9-abe4-a9bf2c8e54f8
Posted on Mar 22, 2021

It's hard to know what exactly works when you're doing everything possible, but I've started taking it on the 19th of February and 2 weeks later my autoimmune condition started to reverse. As I said, it could be anything else I've been doing for the last 6 months, or ... it could be Gluthatione.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Quality seems good and ingredients are what I expected and size was good first time trying