HR

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Super Great

It is so perfect, effective High quality & all in just one soft gel. I take it mostly in the morning and it does a good job For maintaining my bone density & my joints… And what do I like about, it doesn’t have any aftertaste and doesn’t hurt my stomac

9fdb6d1e-7503-4752-9f21-da56d5e9157a
f883c91e-5caa-44d9-91c5-76b1e0f8b348

The carlson brand is my favor brand. I would say that good to get all omega d3 and k in 1 tablet, however I can say better to have all thing separate.

f904b46e-a03b-4694-a8dc-2650775c8f78
302b9ff2-aa71-44f5-9300-884487976d5a
Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1917

I purchased these because my eye doctor suggested cod liver oil for my eye health. I chose this product with the vitamin D and K in it because I'm also vitamin D deficient. After using it for about 2 weeks I also noticed significant less hair loss. What an unexpected win.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Carlson has a quality ingredient and the dosage is once a day only. Thats why I bought this, unlike other omega that you to take 2 caps. So far, this help me and wife with our immunity. The packaging was also good. There is no after taste. This is my 2nd purchase from this brand. Thanks Carlson and iHerb!

Posted on May 12, 2022

I really like this brand and all the Omega 3 products. I especially like this since it also includes vit D&K. It does not give fishy burp after taking it and that's a big plus point for me. The price is on a higher side, but will still repurchase as it's a good product.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Buying them longer than 4 years already, quality had never disappointed. This time the lemon flavor didn’t feel the lemon at all neither the fish what is + for me. K-2 helps to accumulate the d3 better what is very helpful if you’re a vitamin D resistant person.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Like it that it comes with omega oil and K2! One obvious benefit so far after taking my 2nd order is no more cracked finger nails! 😄

06c03223-cfa1-4eae-a683-6c68b8c4b510
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

quality I like it ingredient I love it it is beneficial for all ages it has fish oil package is good and it has omega oil and it is good and it is good for hair vitamin d , good for heart taste less and good information and I love this supplement

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Easy to swallow and no fishy after taste. I was taking some Salmon fish oil caps but had to stop due to the fishy after burps. These are great and I have been taking 2 a DAY. I hope , over time, they will help with my joint inflammation.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Second time I bought this. The quality is superb plus it is easy to swallow despite its size. There is also after taste or fish taste whatsoever. Great omega supplement from Carlson.