HR

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is absolutely the best quality DHA oil we have used with the highest DHA amount. I love the fact that ingredients are the highest quality. My son is battling brain cancer at almost 4 years of age, and has been recommended to use DHA to assist him in the fight. Also this product is full of beneficial omega, and helps him fight high cholesterol which is a result from his medications. The taste is very subtle, so he doesnt object to this oil as nearly much as other brands. This oil is very thin and liquidy, which makes it even easier.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

One of the best DHAs I've had (and I have tried quite a few). The taste at first was a little bit off putting, only because the liquid is on the oily side. However, after a few days I got used to it and don't even notice though. The natural orange flavor helps as well. Worth trying!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I'm giving this to a person with dementia. Omega 3 DHA is very important to the brain for repair. One tsp gives you 2270 mg of DHA. He takes it very well and it's a once a day dosing instead of those huge capsules he would otherwise have to take. I trust Carlson Labs to make an excellent product.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Great amount of DHA! I was worried if I would like the smell/taste of this oil, as I’ve only used omega 3 supplement capsules so far. No unpleasant smell, no aftertaste, easy to take. Will buy again.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I love that a higher amount of DHA is available in a smaller dose of fish oil. This oil is easy to take. A teaspoon of this oil can be hidden in food with tasting fishy. I will repurchase.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Quality is top-notch but the price is so high that I cannot buy or use this regularly - easy to go-through this in less than a month.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

kids likes the taste, for me that's what's important because we will not have a hard time making our kids take their meds

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Was taking Elite DHA from the same brand in pill form, but decided to switch to liquid and I'm glad I've done so. Superb DHA amount! I consume it in the middle of my lunch, and I'm not left with any aftertaste or any other reminder that I've taken fish oil.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Very good DHA supplement, I like this brand ...highly recommend it...

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Very high in DHA, glad I gave this brand a try.