HR

wingardium
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is super important, especially for us men. I have suboptimal zinc status that is causing a host of symptoms. Ever since I started supplementing with this, my symptoms are starting to slowly fade, especially mood related ones, and I feel better overall now. The price increased since I bought it last time, so I might look for another brand. Aside from the increase in price, this is definitely a good zinc supplement.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The Carlson Chelated Zinc is a great product. I prefer tablets over capsules, these tablets are such an easy way to keep my zinc up, thank you 🤗

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The best quality of zinc supplementation that I've used. I believe the fact the zinc is chelated makes it easier for my body to metabolize. I feel better when I use this.

Amazing value. Take just half a tablet so lasts for 1 1/2 years! Take before bed with Valerian to support my own Melatonin production.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I never knew that regular zinc is almost never absorbed by the body unless it is chelated. I feel a difference in my energy levels and overall vitality. Easy to swallow, coated.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great way to build up your immune system. Very good quality.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I use this to combat COVID, and have not gotten it. I attribute that to Zinc, Vit D, C, and Quercetin.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I take zinc to boost my immune system. I believe chelated zinc is more absorbable for the body. I am happy with this product.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I guess the proof is in the pudding. I very rarely have colds or flu.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is a high quality brand. I use many of this company's products because I know I can trust them.